PDA

View Full Version : So what are everyone's expectations for BBall?

RougeDawg
12-08-2016, 01:49 PM
We haven't had many Men's basketball threads lately even though we are currently 6-2 and middle of the pack in SEC records. We could realistically be 10-2 entering conference play. What conference record should be expected 9-7,10-6? I haven't watched others but have to believe we will be better than half of the league. We were close last year to .500 in league play and this is getting better by the game.

BigEasyDawg
12-08-2016, 02:00 PM
If we continue to progress and our bigs develop more defensively, I can see us finishing top 4 or 5 in the conference and reaching 20 wins counting the Sec tournament.

With this team, I feel like we will win some that we aren't suppose to win and lose some that we aren't suppose to lose. But I believe we have the talent to compete night in and night out which makes every game winnable which is all we can ask for right now.

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2016, 03:25 PM
We haven't had many Men's basketball threads lately even though we are currently 6-2 and middle of the pack in SEC records. We could realistically be 10-2 entering conference play. What conference record should be expected 9-7,10-6? I haven't watched others but have to believe we will be better than half of the league. We were close last year to .500 in league play and this is getting better by the game.

I don't have any at all. There are just too many young guys to really get a good handle on what they "should" do. I would expect ups and downs this year, that's about it.

Ari Gold
12-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Just have to stay healthy.

louisvilledawg
12-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Just have to stay healthy.

#analysis

shannondawg
12-08-2016, 04:22 PM
For them to just improve every game, and business will take care of itself.