PDA

View Full Version : Was it Avery would said

Spiderman
12-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Freeze told him Barney would be back recruiting in a couple of weeks? Or Gay?

Either, chalk up another in the flat out lie column for the Right Reverend

ShotgunDawg
12-08-2016, 01:20 PM
Yup, & they've also told every defensive recruit that they are hiring their favorite coach as their DC

defiantdog
12-08-2016, 01:45 PM

It was Gay, but I'm sure Avery has been told some lies as well

Ari Gold
12-08-2016, 01:54 PM
There have been so many lies told by that staff recently who can keep up.
To quote a fellow Hollywood friend of mine Jason Alexander ( aka George Louis Costanza)
"Remember it's not a lie if you believe it"....

Ari Gold
12-08-2016, 01:54 PM
There have been so many lies told by that staff recently who can keep up.
To quote a fellow Hollywood friend of mine Jason Alexander ( aka George Louis Costanza)
"Remember it's not a lie if you believe it"....

Spiderman
12-08-2016, 02:03 PM
It was Gay, but I'm sure Avery has been told some lies as well

So he flat out lied to Gay. Would love to see a State recruiting site ask him what he thinks about being flat out lied to by Freeze. You know damn well Chuck, McCready and Yancy would ask if it was reversed.

Like I said yesterday.... recruiting IS lying.

Political Hack
12-08-2016, 02:21 PM
So he flat out lied to Gay. Would love to see a State recruiting site ask him what he thinks about being flat out lied to by Freeze. You know damn well Chuck, McCready and Yancy would ask if it was reversed.

Our site guys won't do that because they're attached to a network. We need an independent site like this for that kind of crap, but I'm not really into calling recruits so I guess we'll have to find some other way.

defiantdog
12-08-2016, 02:27 PM

The OM coaches are telling recruits that these other personnel are taking career moves to better their careers and has no implications on the university. Blah blah blah

Spiderman
12-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Our site guys won't do that because they're attached to a network. We need an independent site like this for that kind of crap, but I'm not really into calling recruits so I guess we'll have to find some other way.

Yancy, Chuck and Not a Fan McCready are on networks. They would ask

ShotgunDawg
12-08-2016, 02:31 PM
The OM coaches are telling recruits that these other personnel are taking career moves to better their careers and has no implications on the university. Blah blah blah

As the old saying goes, "You can't legislate stupidity."

Of course the OM coaching staff will keep spinning this, but, if the educational system has failed them so bad that they are dumb enough to believe it, then they deserve to go to Ole Miss & reap every last bit of what's coming.

Political Hack
12-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Yancy, Chuck and Not a Fan McCready are on networks. They would ask

Oh, they will. Our guys won't. Just saying. It's not happening with Paul and I doubt Steve would do it either.

Paul stays above all that crap and I don't blame him. He's truly one of the most down to earth, honest, hard working people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. And then there's Steve.

JDog13
12-08-2016, 03:16 PM

It was DD Bowie