PDA

View Full Version : Schdarren Archie-Brandon CB

HaggardDawg
12-08-2016, 12:01 PM
This guy has good size and speed and was rated the top corner at the MS/AL Allstar first days of practice. Anybody know the story on this kid? Seems like the type player we typically take a chance on.

Really Clark?
12-08-2016, 12:13 PM
This guy has good size and speed and was rated the top corner at the MS/AL Allstar first days of practice. Anybody know the story on this kid? Seems like the type player we typically take a chance on.

There has been chatter that if we offer someone late because they continue to impress late in the year, he would be the guy

louisvilledawg
12-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Could be completely wrong on this so if i am, i'm sorry, but I think IYOK once said in a previous thread they know about him, but they don't think he was SEC caliber.

Like I said, could be wrong. His name stands out to me though

HaggardDawg
12-08-2016, 12:42 PM
I watched him a few times this year and he's as lock down of a corner you can get in high school. I also hope we're recruiting Brandon's TE Reed Tyler. That's Bob Tyler's grandson, Breck's son. He's huge, not real fast but good hands and can block. Reminds me of Jason Witten the way he plays.

starkvegasdawg
12-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Could be completely wrong on this so if i am, i'm sorry, but I think IYOK once said in a previous thread they know about him, but they don't think he was SEC caliber.

Like I said, could be wrong. His name stands out to me though

Not being SEC caliber didn't seem to matter this year.