PDA

View Full Version : So if Network was butt hurt over the 13 EB loss, they have to be really losing it now

Indndawg
12-07-2016, 06:29 PM
esp. w/Dan and the Stogey in the bowels of VHS.

I know of 3 Bear coworkers are like a smoldering nuclear explosion just under the fake smiling facade.

One told me it would be worth the Death Penality to destroy MSU in 14/15 and wipe the smugness off of CDM's face.

Some fans have some reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal problems

SDDawg
12-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Good, hope your boys stroke out while seething over Dan beating Freeze's cheating ass. LMAO

starkvegasdawg
12-07-2016, 07:07 PM
esp. w/Dan and the Stogey in the bowels of VHS.

I know of 3 Bear coworkers are like a smoldering nuclear explosion just under the fake smiling facade.

One told me it would be worth the Death Penality to destroy MSU in 14/15 and wipe the smugness off of CDM's face.

Some fans have some reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal problems

14/15? They thinking they're getting the death penalty through 2113? Tell you what...I'll gladly trade getting beat in the EB in 2114 if they can't field a team until then. I figure being 140 I'll be mellowed some on sports.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Dan might be the greatest troll in history...beat them 3 straight, said we were never losing to them again, they formed Forward Rebels, mistakes were made, show clauses issued, and probation ensues. He's one smart asshole.

Todd4State
12-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Dan might be the greatest troll in history...beat them 3 straight, said we were never losing to them again, they formed Forward Rebels, mistakes were made, show clauses issued, and probation ensues. He's one smart asshole.

Yep. He destroyed them from within.

DownwardDawg
12-07-2016, 08:23 PM

When it's all said and done, Dan Mullen destroyed TSUN.

TNDawg35
12-07-2016, 09:00 PM
30 for 30 intro....

What if I told you, th civil war wouldnt be the last time a rebel would loose to a yankee....

Next on ESPN 30 for 30, how Dan Mullen went to StarkVegas and brought their biggest rival to their knees from within....

Reason2succeed
12-07-2016, 09:29 PM
And by the way when the NCAA is through Mullen's prophecy that he was never going "to lose" to this team again will be true because all those loses will be vacated. Doesn't mean we won but it will mean that we didn't lose.

Offshore Dawg
12-08-2016, 05:59 AM

He is our "damn Yankee asshole". I just love it when the little toddy bears get upset.

Original48
12-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Have you heard about the lonesome looser..he's a looser but he still keeps on tryin.

BB30
12-08-2016, 09:22 AM

Yep pulled the long con on them.

Dawgface
12-08-2016, 09:38 AM
All the cheating got them a couple of EB wins and a Sugar, but the price is going to be costly. Hope it was worth it.

fishwater99
12-08-2016, 09:41 AM
All the cheating got them a couple of EB wins and a Sugar, but the price is going to be costly. Hope it was worth it.

The Bears are already going nuts over their current recruiting rankings, wait until the sanctions come... Oh boy...

MedDawg
12-08-2016, 10:27 AM
And by the way when the NCAA is through Mullen's prophecy that he was never going "to lose" to this team again will be true because all those loses will be vacated. Doesn't mean we won but it will mean that we didn't lose.

If they vacate their wins I think we officially would still have losses. They just wouldn't have a win. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA made them forfeit their wins instead of vacate, especially for any win with players involved with academic fraud. The NCAA just HAS to be pissed at the extreme lack of cooperation and continued cheating while in full NCAA investigation.

DanDority
12-08-2016, 10:39 AM

Have I missed it? Were they issued a show clause?

Dawg496
12-08-2016, 10:52 AM
If they vacate their wins I think we officially would still have losses. They just wouldn't have a win. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA made them forfeit their wins instead of vacate, especially for any win with players involved with academic fraud. The NCAA just HAS to be pissed at the extreme lack of cooperation and continued cheating while in full NCAA investigation.

But technically Ole Miss would have never defeated Dan Mullen. Sounds like a nice billboard in Oxford to me.

Hot Rock
12-08-2016, 11:11 AM
I always took that locker room speech as Dan talking to that year's team. That team ceased to exists after that season and never would lose to Ole Miss again.

What were his exact words anyway? I forget.

Every time I hear an Ole Miss fan say, "I thought State would never lose to Ole Miss again." My mind goes to: Anyone that thinks he meant that State would never ever lose again to Ole Miss has to be slow.

Hot Rock
12-08-2016, 11:12 AM
I agree, it was a nice troll job!

maroonmania
12-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Yep. He destroyed them from within.

Yep, Mullen used the Reagan model for destroying the Communist Soviet Union. Just like Reagan intimidated the Soviets enough that they bankrupted themselves, Mullen apparently intimidated the Plantation enough to get them to hang themselves with the NCAA.