PDA

View Full Version : Bucky Lying to Recruits Again.....

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2016, 12:14 PM
We all know that Bucky told Avery that McGriff would be the next DC at OM & McGriff coaches the secondary.

Well, yesterday an article was released with quotes from a LB that Ole Miss is recruiting from the Dallas area.

"They need some help at linebacker, especially at the middle position" Sanogo said. "They (coaches) told me that I could come in there and possibly make an impact on the field as a true freshman, providing that I come in work hard and compete. That means a lot to me.

"They told me that they were going to get a (defensive coordinator) that also coaches linebackers. They said that is what they are looking for right now. That would be good, because that would feel comfortable knowing that my position coach would coordinate the plan and be able to explain the scheme to its fullest extent. They said they probably weren't going to do a 3-4 (defensive scheme) and may go with a 4-3, but are going to try and stick with the 4-2-5," Sanogo added.

It's also been rumored that they have told other DL recruits that Kiffin will be the next DC.

Looks like Freezus is just spreading bullshit to save an awful recruiting class.

I wouldn't be surprised if Akers was promised the opportunity to beat out Pay Shea at QB.

Jack Lambert
12-07-2016, 12:17 PM
They probably been promised ***** as well.

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2016, 01:41 PM
They probably been promised ***** as well.

No doubt. The harsh reality of who they'll get has led Freeze to just hire no one so that he can promise every recruit that he'll hire their favorite coach

archdog
12-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Use his real name in the subject line.