PDA

View Full Version : Scout reporting that when Bucky visited Miles Brennan

starkvegasdawg
12-06-2016, 11:38 PM
That the NCAA investigstion came up and Bucky told him at worst a one year bowl ban and a scholarship reduction along the lines of what the school self imposed. This was per a thread on baboon so consider the source. But if true...Freeze should get an extra year of showcause for being that dishonest.

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2016, 11:41 PM
That the NCAA investigstion came up and Bucky told him at worst a one year bowl ban and a scholarship reduction along the lines of what the school self imposed. This was per a thread on baboon so consider the source. But if true...Freeze should get an extra year of showcause for being that dishonest.

EL OH EL

Pretty sure every school can just break out the NOA, read off the list of 8 level ones, & break it down similar to the way Devious did.

If any recruit falls for that, then they deserve OM for being a complete & utter dumbass

Reason2succeed
12-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Freeze knows that any more than that and not only will he be fired but the OM fans will be outside his house with pitchforks as if his name was Dr. Frankenstein. Bdork and Freeze are going all in on their lies because they beyond the point of no return.

yjnkdawg
12-07-2016, 12:42 AM
But everybody knows Freeze can do no wrong. Was just a few mistakes he made. And all will be well at OM and a happy story book ending. ******

yjnkdawg
12-07-2016, 12:45 AM

I wonder if Shea and big brother knew that***

JoseBrown
12-07-2016, 01:32 AM
I just have to wonder if the NCAA would be interested in what he is telling recruits. If they wanna know they will find out on their own, and I'd think if he's really trying to sale that shitburger they wouldn't like it. But that is partly why the NCAA will allow recent signees to transfer sometimes.

lamont
12-07-2016, 07:17 AM
Their amended or 2nd NOA is going to dwarf the 1st one #ProbationPlantation

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-07-2016, 07:48 AM
But ain't he a solid guy and a good Christian man.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 08:10 AM
The NCAA needs to assign an agent to interview every recruit the om coaching staff has an in-home with

Dawgowar
12-07-2016, 08:30 AM
The NCAA needs to assign an agent to interview every recruit the om coaching staff has an in-home with

Appears the NCAA is more or less auditing every big name UNM tries to recruit. Ongoing, relentless, strain of an investigation. UNM has pretty much walked out onto the golf course during severe lightening holding two irons in each hands yelling "Can't touch me" - Flash....Bang.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Appears the NCAA is more or less auditing every big name UNM tries to recruit. Ongoing, relentless, strain of an investigation. UNM has pretty much walked out onto the golf course during severe lightening holding two irons in each hands yelling "Can't touch me" - Flash....Bang.

You serious? So, Akers is likely being interviewed before signing? If true, Akers would have to be a complete idiot to sign with om

TheRef
12-07-2016, 08:35 AM

Lightning

Dawgowar
12-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Sorry, morning sarcasm derived from ongoing NCAA presence up in North Mississippi. Not intended as factual.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Sorry, morning sarcasm derived from ongoing NCAA presence up in North Mississippi. Not intended as factual.

Gotcha... it's pretty believable at this point though

Mjoelner34
12-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Lightning

Ha! Leave it to you to catch that one!

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2016, 08:54 AM

Wolken said on Bo Bounds this morning that the amended allegations is coming.

I do wonder why the 2nd one will be worse though? Did the NCAA do a terrible job investigating the first time, or was draft night that big of a break for them?

Jack Lambert
12-07-2016, 08:57 AM
But ain't he a solid guy and a good Christian man.

So was Edgar Ray Killen. Just saying.

starkvegasdawg
12-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Wolken said on Bo Bounds this morning that the amended allegations is coming.

I do wonder why the 2nd one will be worse though? Did the NCAA do a terrible job investigating the first time, or was draft night that big of a break for them?

My opinion...before draft night this was just another ho hum investigation. Let me do my job, try not to abuse the expense account too badly, and get back home to banging my wife. Then there was draft night and they realized TSUN hadn't even checked up while they were there and that was a big old slap in the face. That pissed them off and they broke out the latex gloves. And now that it appears they may STILL be lying to recruits and offering incentives, they're just making them snap a glove on the other hand.

thf24
12-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Completely rational in his sociopathic mind to say whatever he needs to get signatures at this point. If he gets fired, these players' suffering as a result of signing with OM doesn't affect him one way or another. If by some twist of fate he manages to survive, he can claim they were completely blindsided by the degree of hate in the MSU-spearheaded NCAA witch hunt, but that god will get them through it.

Spiderman
12-07-2016, 09:06 AM
It is not against the rules to lie to recruits.

In fact, lying IS recruiting

WSOPdawg
12-07-2016, 09:08 AM

This all day long!!! I'm ready to see the tears from my TCUN neighbors who maintain their "holier-than-thou" attitude.

TrapGame
12-07-2016, 09:16 AM
C'mon, y'all know Freeze can't be honest with him and say "We are f^cked ten ways from Sunday, son. You better bring your own bottle of KY with you."

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2016, 09:19 AM
This all day long!!! I'm ready to see the tears from my TCUN neighbors who maintain their "holier-than-thou" attitude.

I'm actually starting to run into a few who will admit they are in deep, deep trouble. This started happening right after the Egg Bowl. My guess is St Beaver is on thinner ice than he knows.

Jack Lambert
12-07-2016, 09:26 AM
I'm actually starting to run into a few who will admit they are in deep, deep trouble. This started happening right after the Egg Bowl. My guess is St Beaver is on thinner ice than he knows.

Freeze thinks god will take care of him and he might. But I really don't think god give a rat butt about football.

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2016, 09:34 AM

Bafoom is starting to realize today that they are at least getting a bowl ban.

archdog
12-07-2016, 09:41 AM

Jesus wasn't watching at the time. Absolute deception is cool with his brand of Christianity.

Pinto
12-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Here is the quote from Brennan.
“They’ve told me that if anything happens, they would possibly lose a bowl game next year. If I came in and redshirted, that really wouldn’t affect me. And maybe a few scholarships here and there. It helped ease my mind, because I was hearing three or four years of a bowl (ban), 18 scholarships, just crazy stuff. I never know what to believe nowadays, especially with the media and things like that. A point that coach Freeze made was if Ole Miss is where you want to be, it doesn’t really matter what’s going on, that’s where you’re going to be. I felt like that was pretty neat that he’d come out and say that. If it feels like home, just let the distractions around it take care of themselves.”
Freeze is and should burn in hell.
Link to article: http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/1735502-ole-miss-working-brennan

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Here is the quote from Brennan.
Freeze is and should burn in hell.
Link to article: http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/1735502-ole-miss-working-brennan

Ugh. Well, add Brennan to the list of dumbasses.

18 scholarships? more like double that.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Ugh. Well, add Brennan to the list of dumbasses.

18 scholarships? more like double that.

What Brennan considers "crazy", freeze would re-sell his soul for. It's "crazy" alright... crazy low

maroonmania
12-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Wait, isn't this all an NCAA witchhunt to persecute a man over his Christian faith?***

Seriously, Freeze and anyone associated with UNM can tell recruits whatever they want to because a.) the NCAA doesn't speak publicly on their investigations and b.) nobody really knows what the true level of punishment will be until the case goes before the COI and that is not likely going to happen until next Spring at the earliest. So for now, Freeze and company are allowed to lie to prospects as much as they want. It really all comes down to how gullible the recruit and his family are relative to this stuff.

GreenheadDawg
12-07-2016, 10:08 AM
I really don't think I was this naive at that age. This kid is ****ing moron obviously. Sorry to tell you kid but they are getting more than 1 year bowl ban

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2016, 10:11 AM
I really don't think I was this naive at that age. This kid is ****ing moron obviously. Sorry to tell you kid but they are getting more than 1 year bowl ban

In his defense, the kid grew up an Ole Miss fan & probably at heart wants to go there. Therefore, he's probably just hearing what he wants to hear.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-07-2016, 10:19 AM
me too. And it is someone I never thought would admit anything. It feels good knowing that something you've suspected for years finally becoming a reality. I had a reb(who since unfriended me on facebook) tell me that he hopes I sleep better at night now knowing all this is happening. My response was, "Like a baby."

Ari Gold
12-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Like I said In a previous thread. Its been going on for a few weeks now. MB and his family wasn't the first they told this too

parabrave
12-07-2016, 10:52 AM
You serious? So, Akers is likely being interviewed before signing? If true, Akers would have to be a complete idiot to sign with om

Well the Brennans really don't need the cash. The real question is why the he$$ would he want to go to OM for anyway.

MadDawg
12-07-2016, 10:56 AM

You are so correct and this is the reason why so many of us absolutely HATE recruiting.

MedDawg
12-07-2016, 11:42 AM

There probably is some kind of rule against lying to recruits.

Either way, getting caught lying to current recruits can definitely make a huge difference for OM by the NCAA changing any current NCAA allegations from mitigated to aggravated. Just that would be enough for additional years of bowl bans and loss of a LOT of scholarships.

If the NCAA wanted to they could take 4 years of bowl bans and 30+ scholarships just for the current allegations, not even counting the new/amended NOA.

Jack Lambert
12-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Ole Miss did some serious lying last year and no one said jack to them about it.

SapperDawg
12-07-2016, 11:49 AM
The Book of Dawg say in Chapter 55, verse 20: The NCAA wrath cometh, and that right soon.

RougeDawg
12-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Ole Miss did some serious lying last year and no one said jack to them about it.

This. Last year they were saying "women's BBall and track" and "previous staff" to the recruits. F*ck those slimey cheating bastards. They are finally getting what they've deserved for decades. And they never would've gotten the hammer had they chosen to keep their footprint small and only buy recruits out from under us and the occasional Bama/LSU/Auburn. When they went nation wide they hung themselves. That is the only reason they are getting bent over with no lube.

Tripp McNeely
12-07-2016, 11:58 AM
Well the Brennans really don't need the cash. The real question is why the he$$ would he want to go to OM for anyway.

He's running out of good, local options. If he REALLY wants to stay local and play in the SEC, om may be the only answer left

Really Clark?
12-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Matt Rhule at Baylor reached out to him last night

Spiderman
12-07-2016, 12:43 PM
There probably is some kind of rule against lying to recruits.

Either way, getting caught lying to current recruits can definitely make a huge difference for OM by the NCAA changing any current NCAA allegations from mitigated to aggravated. Just that would be enough for additional years of bowl bans and loss of a LOT of scholarships.

If the NCAA wanted to they could take 4 years of bowl bans and 30+ scholarships just for the current allegations, not even counting the new/amended NOA.

No rules against it, and they did it last year. Who was the kid, I think out of La., who said Freeze assured him it was old stuff and had nothing to do with his staff ?

Then few weeks later, the letter tells a different story. That kid walks into every meeting and practice knowing Freeze lied to him. But it doesn't seem to matter.

Wonder why? Is it because mercenaries don't care who's right or wrong? Or does he just not give a crap?

GreenheadDawg
12-07-2016, 01:24 PM
In his defense, the kid grew up an Ole Miss fan & probably at heart wants to go there. Therefore, he's probably just hearing what he wants to hear.

Gotcha. I don't really follow recruiting except what is said on here. I thought this kid was going to LSU? Didn't know he was a black bear fan