PDA

View Full Version : So Avery and Landrews to State...

Turfdawg67
12-05-2016, 08:29 PM
... were both inaccurate?!?

DeviousDawg
12-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Avery to State

I seen it dawg
12-05-2016, 08:48 PM
... were both inaccurate?!?

No

Turfdawg67
12-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Avery to State

Ok... but he tweeted his top 2 and we weren't on there.

CadaverDawg
12-05-2016, 10:02 PM

Since then he tweeted that MSU, OM, AU, and UL were in his top 4 choices

msstate7
12-05-2016, 10:04 PM

I just went to his Twitter to look for myself. He retweeted Keith Niebuhr, who said it was between auburn and Louisville. Avery then tweeted it was a top 4

Political Hack
12-05-2016, 10:25 PM
I just went to his Twitter to look for myself. He retweeted Keith Niebuhr, who said it was between auburn and Louisville. Avery then tweeted it was a top 4

Please don't explain the facts in the middle of a fanatic freak out!

Commercecomet24
12-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Please don't explain the facts in the middle of a fanatic freak out!

Hack you know we like rumors better than facts here!

ElitedawgRecruiting
12-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Gonna say this with 100% conviction and accuracy. Keith Neibuhr is more yancy then yancy. Woukdnt carry an umbrella with me if this dipshit said it was raining.

Commercecomet24
12-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Gonna say this with 100% conviction and accuracy. Keith Neibuhr is more yancy then yancy. Woukdnt carry an umbrella with me if this dipshit said it was raining.

This guy gets it!

DeviousDawg
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Nothing has changed since yesterday. Avery is signing in less than 10 days. He has been recruited by all these schools for years and knows what they have to offer. I can promise you that nothing happened today that made a big enough impact for Avery to drop the team that he has been all but committed to for months, just 10 days from when he signs. He will be enrolled at State in less than a month. Early Enrollees usually know what they are doing well before they sign, because it is such a quick turn around from when they sign to when the enroll(~15 days), compared to the 4-6 month turnaround a February signee has.

With all that said, Avery was all but a lock before his official visit, and his visit went about as well as it could have gone this weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if he committed to the staff this weekend, or even well before this weekend. He wouldn't be the only one, and I'm willie confident in saying that.

We have always done very well with top Mississippi defensive prospects, and I expect that trend to continue this year.

Another note, and don't get too excited about this, but I'm starting to feel like we may have a chance to flip 4* OG Saahdiq Charles from LSU. He is not as solid with LSU as some may think. He goes to MRA, which has a good bit of pro-MSU people around it, and we have a good track record with the Jackson area private school offensive lineman in Justin Malone(MRA) and Jamaal Clayborn(JA). I do know that Charles has been to campus for most of our games this year, and maybe even pushing double digit unofficial visits in the past year. He is listening to what Mullen and Hevesy have to say and could easily compete for a two deep spot as a true freshman next year. We will get an official visit from him in January, and if we play our cards right I think we have a legit chance to flip him. Still less than a 50% chance on this one, but I'm starting to feel something in the air.

msbulldog
12-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Nothing has changed since yesterday. Avery is signing in less than 10 days. He has been recruited by all these schools for years and knows what they have to offer. I can promise you that nothing happened today that made a big enough impact for Avery to drop the team that he has been all but committed to for months, just 10 days from when he signs. He will be enrolled at State in less than a month. Early Enrollees usually know what they are doing well before they sign, because it is such a quick turn around from when they sign to when the enroll(~15 days), compared to the 4-6 month turnaround a February signee has.

With all that said, Avery was all but a lock before his official visit, and his visit went about as well as it could have gone this weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if he committed to the staff this weekend, or even well before this weekend. He wouldn't be the only one, and I'm willie confident in saying that.

We have always done very well with top Mississippi defensive prospects, and I expect that trend to continue this year.

Another note, and don't get too excited about this, but I'm starting to feel like we may have a chance to flip 4* OG Saahdiq Charles from LSU. He is not as solid with LSU as some may think. He goes to MRA, which has a good bit of pro-MSU people around it, and we have a good track record with the Jackson area private school offensive lineman in Justin Malone(MRA) and Jamaal Clayborn(JA). I do know that Charles has been to campus for most of our games this year, and maybe even pushing double digit unofficial visits in the past year. He is listening to what Mullen and Hevesy have to say and could easily compete for a two deep spot as a true freshman next year. We will get an official visit from him in January, and if we play our cards right I think we have a legit chance to flip him. Still less than a 50% chance on this one, but I'm starting to feel something in the air.

Man, I hope your right about Charles. That would really help our OL class.

starkvegasdawg
12-06-2016, 08:13 AM
He wouldn't be the only one, and I'm willie confident in saying that.

ISWYDT