PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen Engie?

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Engie,

I hate to go all fruity here, but I really enjoy your analysis and am missing your presence this week. Really enjoy your opinions and hope you return to giving them soon.

Your truly,

Shotgun

CadaverDawg
09-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Engie has either been really busy, or he has been gathering data and will soon post an analytical thread that will make heads explode. I can't wait

engie
09-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Been crazy busy... and try to never do much posting or reading during the meltdowns anyway -- at least not until/unless a better analysis can be made. I have never understood the need to "vent" on the boards -- so I try to avoid that to an extent...

I was/am as pissed about the offense as anyone. Hell, I was driving the boat on wanting to get rid of Koenning last year and even went so far as to constantly suggest Edenfield from Troy(who will, in all likelihood, be our OC if/when Hudspeth ever comes home). The offense was a bigger problem than the defense last year. They both needed fixing. We fixed the defense -- and didn't even put a bandaid on a bullet wound on the offense. Oh well...

I'll be back around a bit more over the next few days...

RougeDawg
09-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Been crazy busy... and try to never do much posting or reading during the meltdowns anyway -- at least not until/unless a better analysis can be made. I have never understood the need to "vent" on the boards -- so I try to avoid that to an extent...

I was/am as pissed about the offense as anyone. Hell, I was driving the boat on wanting to get rid of Koenning last year and even went so far as to constantly suggest Edenfield from Troy(who will, in all likelihood, be our OC if/when Hudspeth ever comes home). The offense was a bigger problem than the defense last year. They both needed fixing. We fixed the defense -- and didn't even put a bandaid on a bullet wound on the offense. Oh well...

I'll be back around a bit more over the next few days...

Good to hear. Didn't know if we'd have to sound an "amber alert" for you soon.

Political Hack
09-05-2013, 07:26 AM
we need an engine symbol we can just shoot in the sky.