PDA

View Full Version : Which team will be more improved next season, Ole Miss or State?

Jack Lambert
12-05-2016, 04:13 PM
I am saying State. I don't see how ole miss can get any better. They might go to a bowl. Well they have the record to go to a bowl game.

TrapGame
12-05-2016, 04:19 PM
State. Hands down. We field an average D and we could go 8-4.

Todd4State
12-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Hail State. Hell yeah.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
12-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Hail State for sure and TSUN want being going to any bowlgame because NCAA HAMMER TIME IS COMING!! LOL

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-05-2016, 04:56 PM
It's going to be alot like this year for the Rebs. Except maybe worse because their defense is gonna suck more than this year believe it or not.

lamont
12-05-2016, 05:00 PM
We field an average D and we could go 8-4.

no way

Bama, LSU, @Auburn, @Georgia, @UPig, @A&M

gonna be mighty hard to win 2 of those games while having to hold serve at home. Our OL issues and lack of playmakers at WR are just as big of a problem as our D.

thf24
12-05-2016, 05:04 PM
We were three plays away from being 8-4 this year, with USA being nothing more than a mild scare if Fitz had played the whole game. I don't think it's too much of a stretch next year even with the tough schedule.

lamont
12-05-2016, 05:14 PM
We were three plays away from being 8-4 this year, with USA being nothing more than a mild scare if Fitz had played the whole game. I don't think it's too much of a stretch next year even with the tough schedule.

but we didnt go 8-4- we went 5-7...and our schedule next year is much harder

Jack Lambert
12-05-2016, 05:18 PM
but we didnt go 8-4- we went 5-7...and our schedule next year is much harder

We could end up 6-7 which is like going 6-6 in the regular season but losing the Bowl game.

defiantdog
12-05-2016, 05:22 PM
no way

gonna be mighty hard to win 2 of those games while having to hold serve at home. Our OL issues and lack of playmakers at WR are just as big of a problem as our D.
UGA will digress next year as well as A&M. 8-4 looks like a possibility. We will be fine at the WR position. Couch will become a go-to guy for us. His size and aggressiveness will be a mismatch for most DBs. I'm worried about the OL, but what else is new. I think we are still a year away from a potential 9 win season, but 8 wins is a possibility.

Red Sox Dawg
12-05-2016, 05:28 PM
We will be better than umiss

lamont
12-05-2016, 05:34 PM
UGA will digress next year as well as A&M. 8-4 looks like a possibility.

Georgia returns 17 or 18 starters next year and Eason will be a Soph. Georgia also has a top 5 recruiting class. They will do anything except digress. A&M has to find a QB- but they return 15 starters. They beat us with Kyle Allen our last trip out there.

We will be closer to 5-7 again than 8-4

bobcat91
12-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Georgia returns 17 or 18 starters next year and Eason will be a Soph. Georgia also has a top 5 recruiting class. They will do anything except digress. A&M has to find a QB- but they return 15 starters. They beat us with Kyle Allen our last trip out there.

We will be closer to 5-7 again than 8-4

I never thought Kirby Smart was anything special. That qb is mediocre at best. They aren't getting better anytime soon. Look at what UM did to them this year. It was the cut scene from the movie Deliverance

Sacrifice
12-05-2016, 05:50 PM
no way

I'm really worried about our WRs for next season. I keep hearing we've got good players on the bench but I'll believe it when I see it.