PDA

View Full Version : Stringfellow Gone

ShotgunDawg
12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Bu buy

There goes their best receiver.

They've got others, but he was the best.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-05-2016, 02:53 PM
No surprise here. He wants to get off that sinking ship asap!

starkvegasdawg
12-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Any rumors on who else they may be losing?

msstate7
12-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Haynes needs to follow

starkvegasdawg
12-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Haynes needs to follow

Think he's already declared he's leaving.

louisvilledawg
12-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Ole miss football tweeted he was leaving and then used the hashtag #wru

even their official twitter account is delusional

Mjoelner34
12-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Ole miss football tweeted he was leaving and then used the hashtag #wru

even their official twitter account is delusional

I think that was just an abbreviated hashtag. Their full hashtag would have been #wereupshitcreek

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Problem is they are proving that WRU doesnt mean wins. Turns out, you have to play defense as well. Dumbasses. They recruiting like I used to on the NCAA Football video game. They are trying to fill roster with 5 star skill positions and neglecting the needs until its too late.

TrapGame
12-05-2016, 04:11 PM
They are trying to fill roster with 5 star skill positions and neglecting the needs until its too late.

That's Freeze's whole scheme. You notice when the 5 stars are not in those key positions anymore they look like a mediocre football team.

Cary Hudson's little bro
12-05-2016, 04:13 PM
He got strong hands, but can't catch...catches every 3rd or 4th ball thrown to him. lacks passion to go up and get a football in the air. Jamal Peters intimidates him. #wru though

Jack Lambert
12-05-2016, 04:14 PM
I wonder what Chad Kelly is going to do?

Ari Gold
12-05-2016, 04:16 PM
There will be many others trying to GTFO of there over the next few weeks and months.

TrapGame
12-05-2016, 04:18 PM
I wonder what Chad Kelly is going to do?

He'll ask Mia.**

starkvegasdawg
12-05-2016, 04:26 PM
He'll ask Mia.**

So he'll go 17 off then because that's what she's told him.

louisvilledawg
12-05-2016, 04:34 PM
He got strong hands, but can't catch...catches every 3rd or 4th ball thrown to him. lacks passion to go up and get a football in the air. Jamal Peters intimidates him. #wru though

I'm about as anti ole miss as can be, but this is just inaccurate. He had a case of the drop the last third of the season, but still had two tds against us, including a jump ball he went up and got. Think he had 5 touchdowns against us in two games.

I'm very glad he's gone because he's a hell of a player.

All that being said, the thought of #wru being used is downright hilarious. They have four receivers in the league and two of them combined have three more catches than i do.

Clemson, USC, LSU, Notre Dame, Alabama, and Georgia laugh at that sentiment. And those schools are just off the top of my head. There could be other schools laughing.

Dawg61
12-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Sam Bradford has as many catches this year as Treadwell but keep on with #wru hashtags

TrapGame
12-05-2016, 04:43 PM
So he'll go 17 off then because that's what she's told him.

Ha! She's told him three or four times to F off and he still keeps coming back. He thinks he's the shit.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-05-2016, 04:54 PM
And to think he could have been playing in the final four this year had he been able to stay at Washington. Much like Nkemdichie and Kelly could have last year with Clemson.

parabrave
12-05-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm about as anti ole miss as can be, but this is just inaccurate. He had a case of the drop the last third of the season, but still had two tds against us, including a jump ball he went up and got. Think he had 5 touchdowns against us in two games.

All that being said, the thought of #wru being used is downright hilarious. They have four receivers in the league and two of them combined have three more catches than i do.

Clemson, USC, LSU, Notre Dame, Alabama, and Georgia laugh at that sentiment. And those schools are just off the top of my head. There could be other schools laughing.
I would draft him. Drew Brees could use him next year.

Cary Hudson's little bro
12-05-2016, 05:12 PM

I only watched him against us. He dropped a TD pass and he didn't even try to swat the ball from Peters on the INT in the endzone. Plus he allegedly hits women...4th round at best.

msstate7
12-05-2016, 05:15 PM
I would draft him. Drew Brees could use him next year.

If the saints draft a wr in 1st or 2nd round (where stringfellow will most likely go), I'm done. Wonder if treadwell causes stringfellow to drop in draft

louisvilledawg
12-05-2016, 05:21 PM
I only watched him against us. He dropped a TD pass and he didn't even try to swat the ball from Peters on the INT in the endzone. Plus he allegedly hits women...4th round at best.

That was adeboyejo that peters was guarding on the int.

Everything else - Agreed!

louisvilledawg
12-05-2016, 05:22 PM
If the saints draft a wr in 1st or 2nd round (where stringfellow will most likely go), I'm done. Wonder if treadwell causes stringfellow to drop in draft

Why even draft a wr if you're the saints?

You have probably the youngest wr core in the nfl and they are really talented. I would look elsewhere, like somewhere on defense.

starkvegasdawg
12-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Odds Wunderlich goes pro?

BiscuitEater
12-05-2016, 05:42 PM

Would love for him to leave.

Todd4State
12-05-2016, 05:44 PM

Probably between zero and one percent.

msudawglb
12-05-2016, 05:46 PM
I believe that U in WRU stands for University...like a place where you learn to be a WR. Just look at Treadwell, there is 0 learning or development at Ole Miss.

Todd4State
12-05-2016, 05:47 PM
I believe that U in WRU stands for University...like a place where you learn to be a WR. Just look at Treadwell, there is 0 learning or development at Ole Miss.

I thought the U stood for undeveloped.