PDA

View Full Version : The NCAA should be ashamed and embarrassed by Penn State winning the Big Ten title to

BulldogBear
12-03-2016, 11:52 PM
No way they should've been in a position to win the Conference Championship and possibly get into the college Football Playoff this soon.

Almost no penalties ever handed down are in any real danger if being "too harsh." NCAA should go back to throwing the book at folks. When an offender of this level is this competitive this quickly after sanctions, you need to ask yourself if it's time to get a bigger paddle and add licks as well.

I don't know if what happened today is going to make things worse for Ole Miss (it should if the NCAA has any integrity) or give them hope they can recover quickly.

I know as a college football fanatic, I'm embarrassed and angered by Penn State's Big Ten Championship.

defiantdog
12-03-2016, 11:56 PM
what?

Liverpooldawg
12-03-2016, 11:56 PM
I DO agree with this, but on the field as is PSU should be in the playoff.

civildawg
12-04-2016, 12:00 AM
I agree. Hope they lose every game and the institution should have been hit way harder

bluelightstar
12-04-2016, 12:02 AM
Didn't they rescind most of the penalties?

Coursesuper
12-04-2016, 12:02 AM
Agree, it's a joke that they are even allowed to participate.

TUSK
12-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Didn't they rescind most of the penalties?

yes.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
12-04-2016, 12:22 PM
I agree with the board on this too. Those were some dark times for that university. It's not all gonna vanish because they won a big 10 championship. However you can't blame the team and the coaches out on the field busting their tails off to accomplish what they have this yr. The hammer should have been dropped already a good while back