PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to see Kylin Hill in maroon & white!

Thick
12-03-2016, 12:50 PM
I think our future is in good hands moving forward with Williams showing him the ropes. Expecting big things from Fitz and Williams, and then it's the KT and KH show. Now let's solidify that OL.

Todd4State
12-03-2016, 12:54 PM
I agree. There is some serious prisoner of the moment going on right now on Twitter.

msstate7
12-03-2016, 12:57 PM
I agree. There is some serious prisoner of the moment going on right now on Twitter.

Explain for a non-twitter dude

Thick
12-03-2016, 01:00 PM
There's some OM creaming their pants over Cam, because he's their only chance of even being mentioned at the "press conference". It doesn't matter if he goes there either, because their OL is never as good as advertised, plus they have never had 1k TD rusher under a Freeze.

HoopsDawg
12-03-2016, 01:07 PM
I think our future is in good hands moving forward with Williams showing him the ropes. Expecting big things from Fitz and Williams, and then it's the KT and KH show. Now let's solidify that OL.

I'm not worried about running back. Kylin will be good. If not, we can find another one. We have a serious player in KT. Amazing what he did last night against the no. 1 5A team in LA. You hit the nail on the head, we need to bring in 5 stud HS O-linemen b/c those are the guys that are going to be blocking for him when he's a junior and senior. The guys we sign in future classes won't really be able to help on the O-line except for maybe the 2018 guys.

Original48
12-03-2016, 01:09 PM
With Thick on this. I saw Hill in person and that kid is as pure a running back as I've seen in a while. His inside runs are incredible to watch. Can really move in tight spaces. Really pumped about he and Thompson coming in together. Future looks good...particularly with Fitz and Williams being redshirt juniors next year. Perfect timing.

gtowndawg
12-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Watching Hill run the ball for ok. State is a good omen. That kid is a good back.

msstate7
12-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Don't forget about Gibson. He's a 4* rb that we haven't heard the last of.

Todd4State
12-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Explain for a non-twitter dude

You have people like Rick Cleveland saying that Akers is better than Marcus Dupree.

Sacrifice
12-03-2016, 01:13 PM
We're in great shape at RB. Williams, Gibson and Hill will be studs!

Sacrifice
12-03-2016, 01:15 PM
You have people like Rick Cleveland saying that Akers is better than Marcus Dupree.

Cleveland just can't get off them OM balls

msstate7
12-03-2016, 01:17 PM

We'll see. Dupree went to one of the best programs in the country and dominated immediately. Akers scared of signing at the best schools bc of depth charts.

Political Hack
12-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Ole Miss better hope Cam can tackle because if he can't they'll continue to suck. I don't care if he is better than Sweetness himself.

You've got to LOVE Hill's attitude. He's not afraid of the competition. He's steeping in with a young offensive core and is going to have a lot of continuity with the other players on O throughout his career. It's a great fit for him. Gibson being able to get carries too actually helps him. He'll probably stay healthier longer and have better success down the trench in SEC play come November, especially when they're still young.

defiantdog
12-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Don't forget about Gibson. He's a 4* rb that we haven't heard the last of.
He also had 2,000 yards rushing his junior year, and would have matched that mark if he didn't get injured his senior year.

But we're fine at the skill positions..... the young guys just need experience. We need to start recruiting every defensive position and the OL like our lives depend on it.

smootness
12-03-2016, 02:14 PM

Lulz

Bothrops
12-03-2016, 02:38 PM

Akers isn't on the same plain as Dupree. Akers is like a poor man's Leonard Fournette. Which is good.

Liverpooldawg
12-03-2016, 03:02 PM

He isn't. He is good, but not THAT good. There haven't been very many like Dupree, anywhere.