PDA

View Full Version : Men's hoops has a big game Sunday

msstate7
12-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Win this one and 10-2 is very likely to open sec play at home vs bama.

Dawg61
12-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Win this one and 10-2 is very likely to open sec play at home vs bama.

Idk about very likely but probable yes. UMKC and East Tennessee aren't as easy as we'd like to believe.

chef dixon
12-02-2016, 09:45 PM
D'Marcus Simonds playing well for Georgia State

MarketingBully
12-03-2016, 03:50 AM
The Boise State win will end up being big. ETSU hasn't played anyone so it's hard to say how good they are. UMKC played Creighton close early but who knows how good the Roos really are. I think 10-2 in the OOC is more likely then not. I think one of the big keys to our success is can we consistently get good production from Wright/Peters off the bench. If they can keep giving us 20 points a game between them, we will be in great shape. I think Q is going to be a 20 ppg scorer. He is just that good and can score in so many ways. That takes all the pressure off players like Carter, Ready, and Holman to score when the game comes to them. I think we will finish something like 18-12 (8-10) which will be a huge spring board to next year. If X can seamlessly be inserted into the lineup when he gets healthy, we could do better then that. Just a huge amount of talent on this team that if they continue to improve throughout the season, we will be really dangerous come tournament time.