PDA

View Full Version : Treadwell was incredible last night

somebodyshotmypaw
12-02-2016, 07:29 AM
On the biggest stage, this guy fell just 1 pass and 15 yards short of matching his career highs. He was unstoppable. Cowboys coach Jason Garrett was asked about it in the post game interview.

Media: Coach Garrett, Treadwell almost got career highs against you. He needed just 1 more catch for 15 yards to match his career highs. How did he do so well?

Garrett: We watched film of him and felt comfortable he was going to approach those numbers. He's just a baller.

Media: Did you think about double covering him?

Garrett: We usually double cover guys like AJ Green and Odell Beckham because it slows them down some. But honestly, Treadwell is so good that we felt like he would approach his career highs even with a double team. I think he would have caught the same number of passes even if we triple covered him. That's just incredible.

Media: Did you think about benching your corner and letting someone else attempt to cover him?

Garrett: Both our placekicker and our backup offensive guard approached me saying they thought they could cover him as well as our corner did, but I didn't want to try that. He might have actually matched his career highs against those guys. They were laughing when they said it, but it's no laughing matter. You can't slow that guy down. He almost had a career night against us on national TV.

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2016, 07:55 AM
He is a man among boys when he puts those cleats on.

RocketDawg
12-02-2016, 08:30 AM
You're supposed to use quote marks and cite the CL when you use one of their stories ....

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2016, 08:39 AM
It's amazing how much Ole Miss was able to get the media to hype him up. Two summers ago was Treadwell everywhere jumping on trampolines, running, etc... in an effort to hype up his return from his broken leg. Problem is that he was a possession receiver that ruined his career by going to Ole Miss where he learned nothing about route running or how to play the game at a pro level in any way.

I seen it dawg
12-02-2016, 08:46 AM
**** that guy

Howboutdemdogs
12-02-2016, 08:56 AM
:D

SaintDawg
12-02-2016, 09:17 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/62303154.jpg

Jack Lambert
12-02-2016, 09:39 AM
No kidding i didn't even know he was on the field. I must have been taking a leak or something.

BeastMan
12-02-2016, 09:49 AM
It really is amazing how the #1 WR in America in HS who was ready day 1 in the SEC was never developed at all and is a terrible pro

SaintDawg
12-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Like I said in another thread, scouts get it wrong about players more than they get it right. Wrong about Treadwell and wrong about Dak.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Like I said in another thread, scouts get it wrong about players more than they get it right. Wrong about Treadwell and wrong about Dak.

And the skinning Tom Brandy.

afranzo
12-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Well done... too good to not put into a shareable graphic.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyrfGIvUUAAA7tb.jpg:large

MadDawg
12-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Well done... too good to not put into a shareable graphic.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyrfGIvUUAAA7tb.jpg:large

Nashville is known for their great writers.