Leroy Jenkins
12-02-2016, 04:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OM6zyS2Iz8

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2016, 05:46 AM
OUTSTANDING!!!

msbulldog
12-02-2016, 07:35 AM
Awesome! My allergies are really messing up!

Bucky Dog
12-02-2016, 08:03 AM
My nipples got hard!!

iPat09
12-02-2016, 08:30 AM
I could watch that a million times and it would never get old. My only complaint were ads. I haven't watch a lot this year, but does any other school sell add space in the middle of a freakin YouTube video? Come on. At some point, you've got to draw the line. The ads really took me out of the emotion that the first half had built up. A lot like they do at actual games.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2016, 08:42 AM
My nipples got hard!!

Turn the heat up. That's what I do.

Bubb Rubb
12-02-2016, 08:44 AM
I could watch that a million times and it would never get old. My only complaint were ads. I haven't watch a lot this year, but does any other school sell add space in the middle of a freakin YouTube video? Come on. At some point, you've got to draw the line. The ads really took me out of the emotion that the first half had built up. A lot like they do at actual games.

So you can't skip the ads? What does it take, ten seconds to scroll through them? Jesus, people will complain about anything.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Jesus, people will complain about anything.

You don't have to tell Jesus, he already knows. :)

lastmajordog
12-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Wow....this isn’t your grandfather’s MooU......this is AWESOME......and the final shot of the Egg sitting in the editing room......incredible. Great promo video. I still wish someone had an audio of Dan and AJ’s “chat" after that incomplete sideline pass.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-02-2016, 09:24 AM

Pretty much all YouTube series have ads these days. This isn't a MSU thing it's an entertainment thing.

iPat09
12-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Pretty much all YouTube series have ads these days. This isn't a MSU thing it's an entertainment thing.

I know there are ads on pretty much all YouTube videos, but YouTube puts them there. But these were physically in the video as if the editors put them there. Had never seen that before, so it was odd. Having worked with the broadcasts of SEC Network+ for the first few years, having State slap an ad on everything became more of an annoyance, so this was just a continuation of that. A real smh moment.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread!

I'm really going to have to start watching more of these. Drew and the guys do an outstanding job.

Gutter Cobreh
12-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Turn the heat up. That's what I do.

You don't have to tell Jesus, he already knows. :)

You're on fire this morning Jack!

blacklistedbully
12-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Freakin' love Dr. Keenum! AJ, too. Thanks to all our Bulldogs for getting the job done!

Even Dr. Keenum shouting, "Go to hell Ole Miss!" at the end of the fight song. Love that he gets so fired up.

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2016, 12:48 PM
I still wish someone had an audio of Dan and AJ’s “chat" after that incomplete sideline pass.

Dan: Let me ask you something AJ. Does the car and money you got to sign with TSUN make your ass hurt any less from this reaming it's getting right now? Oh, and enjoy playing the rest of your career under NCAA probation. I want you to remember you could have signed with us and been catching passes from our QB we beat out UT Chatnooga for. Now move, you're blocking my view of the cheerleaders across the way.

AJ: ...