PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Team is growing up tonight

Political Hack
12-01-2016, 09:58 PM
They look like they've matured a lot with Q coming back. Not sure if that's why, but they look like a different bunch. All of them. We've got a chance to be pretty good going forward. Q reminds me of Allen Houston at TN for some reason.

Liverpooldawg
12-01-2016, 10:00 PM
They look good. OSU is terrible but you can see the potential in these kids. We lack a true big man.

dawgday166
12-01-2016, 10:02 PM
I'm not gonna get too excited just yet.

missouridawg
12-01-2016, 10:06 PM
They look like they've matured a lot with Q coming back. Not sure if that's why, but they look like a different bunch. All of them. We've got a chance to be pretty good going forward. Q reminds me of Allen Houston at TN for some reason.

I hope your right... but it's hard not to look at our 3 point shooting stat line and chalk this up as an anomaly. Again, I hope I'm wrong and you're and ight.

Liverpooldawg
12-01-2016, 10:15 PM
We have very little inside game. We are going to have to shoot and make a lot of threes to win games.

Political Hack
12-01-2016, 10:57 PM
I hope your right... but it's hard not to look at our 3 point shooting stat line and chalk this up as an anomaly. Again, I hope I'm wrong and you're and ight.

We moved the ball to get open shots. That's way more important to me than our shooting percentage. We also slowed it down and didn't get many transition points in the 2nd half. We can run and we can control the clock with a lead. We can also shoot free throws. You can win with that. We might not be ready for Kentucky, but we will finish OOC strong and go into SEC play with momentum.