PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network MSU Love

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-01-2016, 07:06 PM
They're talking about Dak's prior development and how this time of year he's normally getting ready for a bowl game at Mississippi State. What a great ambassador for OUR program. http://wac.b63f.edgecastcdn.net/80B63F/images/sidearm.sites/msstate.sidearmsports.com/images/2016/9/9/BillboardMock_Up_WEB_71.jpg

Schultzy
12-01-2016, 07:11 PM
His segment coming up after this commercial on NFL network.

Awesome sig pic there

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-01-2016, 07:24 PM
And of course they bring up the DUI....that was later not charged.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Awesome sig pic there

Fletcher Cox 2.0 in my opinion...I love a dominant defensive lineman.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-01-2016, 07:27 PM
They're saying the first time you meet Dak, you love him. And they're talking about how in the hell Dak was passed over during the draft.

Spiderman
12-01-2016, 07:30 PM
They're talking about Dak's prior development and how this time of year he's normally getting ready for a bowl game at Mississippi State. What a great ambassador for OUR program. http://wac.b63f.edgecastcdn.net/80B63F/images/sidearm.sites/msstate.sidearmsports.com/images/2016/9/9/BillboardMock_Up_WEB_71.jpg

He is Our Dak

Treemydawg
12-01-2016, 07:42 PM
He is special for sure. We may never see another former player get this kind of attention in the nfl. He is a great ambassador for our university and a great role model for young players with aspirations of making it to the nfl. He will be one of the best ever in the nfl before his career is over.

Reason2succeed
12-02-2016, 12:20 AM
That is an awesome piece of marketing by our athletics dept. With Dak's success we might want to puta couple more up throughout DFW or Texas in general. Lots of students in Texas to recruit and a lot of great football players and other athletes too.

Schultzy
12-02-2016, 12:23 AM
That is an awesome piece of marketing by our athletics dept. With Dak's success we might want to puta couple more up throughout DFW or Texas in general. Lots of students in Texas to recruit and a lot of great football players and other athletes too.

Fred Ross's success from there in nearby Tyler, Texas should help us too. First team All-SEC and all.

I_Spy
12-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Yep, proud of Dak, McKinney is having a good year too. there is a reason so much NFL MSU love and I hope it continues for Fred, because he moves better after the catch than anyone I watch in college. Too bad Fitz and he didn't connect til midway thru season but he's still my conerly winner anyway.

WSOPdawg
12-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Yep, proud of Dak, McKinney is having a good year too. there is a reason so much NFL MSU love and I hope it continues for Fred, because he moves better after the catch than anyone I watch in college. Too bad Fitz and he didn't connect til midway thru season but he's still my conerly winner anyway.

And KJ Wright with Seattle is having a heckuva year!!!

msstate7
12-02-2016, 08:20 AM
We have stars or future stars at...

Qb (dak)
Guard (Jackson)
De (smith)
Dt (cox)
Dt (jones)
Olb (wright)
MLB (BM)
CB (slay)

missouridawg
12-02-2016, 08:41 AM
We have stars or future stars at...

Qb (dak)
Guard (Jackson)
De (smith)
Dt (cox)
Dt (jones)
Olb (wright)
MLB (BM)
CB (slay)

Don't forget about Bernardrick either. He is playing well for the Texans.

TheRef
12-02-2016, 08:43 AM
BM = Benardrick McKinney

Barking 13
12-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Interesting interview on H2H yesterday between Wyatt and Scott Weatherbee about the billboards and such. A full page ad in the Dallas paper was 50K for one day. Lamar gave them 3 or 5 digital billboards on a rotation for a thousand bucks, and then made a deal with them in the other cities for the other guys...

Thanks JT and Lamar....