PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Wilson at IU

Bass Chaser
12-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Fired for off the field issues. Does Allen become the HC?

HSVDawg
12-01-2016, 05:51 PM

Wow, what did he do? Give out too many mustache rides?

Spiderman
12-01-2016, 05:53 PM

Must be something real bad, or petty little BS just so they can fire him with cause. Damn glad Byrne chose Dan over him

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Administration objected to multiple issues regarding player treatment, per the source.

Former IU player Laray Smith tells the IDS that Wilson forced players to play through injuries.

Former Indiana player told ESPN on Thursday that he & at least 5 other IU players interviewed about Wilson's treatment of players.

Former IU player suffered concussion in practice b4 '15 season. His father said son was rushed back to workouts & symptoms went "haywire".

Gabe Ikard
Kevin Wilson once ripped my buckled helmet off my head, spit on my jersey, & punched me in chest during practice.

But the guy could coach.

CadaverDawg
12-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Wow, Allen promoted to permanent head coach, per twitter. Guess he ain't going to Ole Mrs

Really Clark?
12-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Wow, Allen promoted to permanent head coach, per twitter. Guess he ain't going to Ole Mrs

I didn't think he ever was and thought a HC job was coming sooner or later for him but this quicker than I thought.

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 06:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0

Spiderman
12-01-2016, 06:45 PM

Now they can hire Strong... or get Mason to accept a "Promotion" from Vandy HC to their DC

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-01-2016, 06:46 PM

I still think they're targeting Wesley McGriff, but I'm glad he's not going back to OM. Good defensive coach for sure.

DancingRabbit
12-01-2016, 06:48 PM

Ha, ain't nothing permanent, least of all a college coaching job.

Odd choice of wording by the IU AD. I presume Allen had been previously been named interim HC.