PDA

View Full Version : Sooooooo- for those scoring at home yet aGAIN

lamont
12-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Elitedawgs told everyone the NCAA was continuing to investigate OM after the NOA came out. Chuck, Yancy, McCready, and Johnson said it was over. Now we find out the NOA came out in January- the NCAA was helping catch Rebel Rags in March- and the Tunsil draft night fiasco took place in April. So the NCAA- just as we said- had not stopped investigating. Yancy, Chuck, and the boys were lying to their paid subscribers when they said the NCAA came back after draft night. The truth is that the NCAA hasn't stopped. The people pay all that money to get lied to constantly.

The funniest thing to me is the Nafoom morons screaming "exemplary cooperation" a few months ago are losing their minds because OM is cooperating with the NCAA to unearth the shenanigans. No wonder Nafoom has stayed down. They know there are posters just waiting to bump threads making them look retarded.

Elitedawgs comes thru aGAIN as one of your truth sources in the NCAA investigation. You are welcome Rebel fans and we thank you for your continued reading and support. Now gimme 2 ad clicks and a Ric Flair- wooooooooooo!!!!!

BayouDawg
12-01-2016, 02:20 PM
What is wrong with the bearsharts? Why do they continue to take everything their admin and lackeys say hook line and sinker.
Is it
A. They're that stupid
B. No self respect
C. Too busy jerking off to a poster of Eli
D. All the above

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 02:21 PM
:cool:

BeastMan
12-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Ya this TL kills the credibility of certain people

lamont
12-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Shirley you aren't talking about their AD are you????

Turfdawg67
12-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Man... that site sure has been down a lot this year. ED never goes down.

messageboardsuperhero
12-01-2016, 02:26 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0e/98/ce/0e98ce77fc16598acf630e1f9b124a30.png
Elitedawgs told everyone the NCAA was continuing to investigate OM after the NOA came out. Chuck, Yancy, McCready, and Johnson said it was over. Now we find out the NOA came out in January- the NCAA was helping catch Rebel Rags in March- and the Tunsil draft night fiasco took place in April. So the NCAA- just as we said- had not stopped investigating. Yancy, Chuck, and the boys were lying to their paid subscribers when they said the NCAA came back after draft night. The truth is that the NCAA hasn't stopped. The people pay all that money to get lied to constantly.

The funniest thing to me is the Nafoom morons screaming "exemplary cooperation" a few months ago are losing their minds because OM is cooperating with the NCAA to unearth the shenanigans. No wonder Nafoom has stayed down. They know there are posters just waiting to bump threads making them look retarded.

Elitedawgs comes thru aGAIN as one of your truth sources in the NCAA investigation. You are welcome Rebel fans and we thank you for your continued reading and support. Now gimme 2 ad clicks and a Ric Flair- wooooooooooo!!!!!

messageboardsuperhero
12-01-2016, 02:30 PM

Certain people? More like their AD and every news outlet/reporter in the state outside of Rosebowl... As well as several national/regional water toting reporters who are "unbiased" and NOT FANS of UM.

Rosebowl and a few MSU message board posters are the only ones who have any credibility at this point.

BeardoMSU
12-01-2016, 02:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1HWQIPa.gif

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 02:37 PM
What is wrong with the bearsharts? Why do they continue to take everything their admin and lackeys say hook line and sinker.
Is it
A. They're that stupid
B. No self respect
D. All the above

They live in a cocoon of delusion. It's a carefully-crafted cocoon where, inside you are isolated from reality by the constant propaganda and self-aggrandizing hymnals of the Church of Ole Miss Football, where it's always pre-segregation-post-WW2, and any departure from the success of those years couldn't possibly be anything but the result of jealous outsiders bent on bringing them down. It's a place where kids go who want to be deluded so they can think more highly of themselves than they deserve. It's a place where arrogance is celebrated as a virtue...where the ends-justify-the-means so long as the "end" is the glorification of Ole Miss, and the harsh dismissal of any who would dare to shine the light of truth into that cocoon.

The "programming" inside that cocoon is so strong...so persuasive it follows those students long after they graduate. At UNM they get to pretend the South won, or at least they can claim they are the last bastion of, "Southern Aristocracy". Even the kids who go there from middle-class families get to pretend, in the cocoon, that they, too are aristocracy. It's why you see so many of them who come from the same demographic, even the same towns and class, call the ones who went to MSU, "rednecks".

bgover4
12-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Has the administration brought this on themselves by hiding the truth from everybody (apparently even boosters) about the investigation to the point that the idiot boosters actually think they are getting away with it and keep on cheating?

missouridawg
12-01-2016, 02:41 PM
ED never goes down. Quite the oxymoron here.

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Does Nafoom go down more than an Ole Miss sorority girl on their big recruiting weekend?

CadaverDawg
12-01-2016, 02:44 PM

Haha

Yancy:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif

Chuck:

David Johnson:

McCready:

Elitedawgs:

https://m.popkey.co/0b65cd/Voeqp.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhet6xFxTq1qcsppc.gif

Pollodawg
12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Is it
A. They're that stupid
B. No self respect
D. All the above

Generations of inbreeding is what's wrong with them. True talk: You believe what you want to. They don't want to believe the truth about themselves and never have. That's the issue here.

TrapGame
12-01-2016, 02:47 PM
And all of sudden bears look at ED like:

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4319705.jpg

Pollodawg
12-01-2016, 02:49 PM
They live in a cocoon of delusion. It's a carefully-crafted cocoon where, inside you are isolated from reality by the constant propaganda and self-aggrandizing hymnals of the Church of Ole Miss Football, where it's always pre-segregation-post-WW2, and any departure from the success of those years couldn't possibly be anything but the result of jealous outsiders bent on bringing them down. It's a place where kids go who want to be deluded so they can think more highly of themselves than they deserve. It's a place where arrogance is celebrated as a virtue...where the ends-justify-the-means so long as the "end" is the glorification of Ole Miss, and the harsh dismissal of any who would dare to shine the light of truth into that cocoon.

The "programming" inside that cocoon is so strong...so persuasive it follows those students long after they graduate. At UNM they get to pretend the South won, or at least they can claim they are the last bastion of, "Southern Aristocracy". Even the kids who go there from middle-class families get to pretend, in the cocoon, that they, too are aristocracy. It's why you see so many of them who come from the same demographic, even the same towns and class, call the ones who went to MSU, "rednecks".

So much truth. So much truth. Go watch Free State of Jones. That will explain why MS is the way it is partially and why this rivalry is so bitter.

SapperDawg
12-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Would love to see a timeline of quotes from their AD overlaid with the NCAA realities published far and wide on social media, including any of his backtracking and outright lies. Would be great payback for the BS that prick pushes in the social media sphere.

Really Clark?
12-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Would love to see a timeline of quotes from their AD overlaid with the NCAA realities published far and wide on social media, including any of his backtracking and outright lies. Would be great payback for the BS that prick pushes in the social media sphere.

Feb 10 of this year and I know it's CL but it's one of the best illustration of their lies

CL /story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/02/10/bjork-ncaa-says-investigation-into-ole-miss-over/80175012/
I love the how it's always they can't wait to "tell their story." Most innocent people can't wait to tell the TRUTH not their side of the story. That just screams spin and we want to tell only what puts us in the best light.

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Feb 10 of this year and I know it's CL but it's one of the best illustration of their lies

I love the how it's always they can't wait to "tell their story." Most innocent people can't wait to tell the TRUTH not their side of the story. That just screams spin and we want to tell only what puts us in the best light.

Not going to give them the click. Care to just paraphrase or copy & paste?

Really Clark?
12-01-2016, 03:30 PM
OXFORD - The NCAA has told Ole Miss its three-plus year investigation into the school's athletic program is complete, Ole Miss' athletic director said Wednesday.

Ross Bjork also said that the school has not received (and doesn't expect to receive) a rumored "second letter" concerning more NCAA violations, has not been charged with lack of institutional control and that football coach Hugh Freeze was not named by the NCAA in any wrongdoing.
"I'm confident in our process," Bjork told The Clarion-Ledger in an exclusive 40-minute interview. "I'm confident in our defense, and I'm confident in our positions.
"That’s why we have this 90-day period: to flesh out all the facts, to flesh out what’s on our side of the defense, what’s on the other side."

The university received a formal notice of allegations on Jan. 22 that accuses Ole Miss of breaking rules in its football, women's basketball and track and field programs.The Clarion-Ledger formally requested the document as a public record under the Freedom of Information Act. Ole Miss has argued against releasing the document at this time, citing the need to respect the privacy of certain individuals named in the notice of allegations and to give them time to respond.
Again citing that process, Bjork declined to answer specific questions from The Clarion-Ledger which included:
A specific number breakdown of allegations per sport. The Associated Press reported Monday 13 of the 28 relate to football, with nine occurring since Freeze took over the program in December 2011. The Clarion-Ledger reported five of the nine concern former player Laremy Tunsil and are already known. ESPN.com reported that four dating back prior to 2011 involve former staffer David Saunders.
What self-imposed penalties Ole Miss has already taken in its football and track and field programs. Bjork did refer to the school’s 2012 announcement of significant penalties to women’s basketball, including a postseason ban.
How many of the 28 allegations are Level I, II and III. Under the NCAA governance structure, Level I violations are the most serious and can carry significant penalties including but not limited to loss of scholarships, probation and bowl/postseason bans.
Whether or not Ole Miss has been charged with failure to monitor, which is the Level II version of a Level I lack of institutional control.
The most serious known allegations involve academic fraud in women’s basketball — a head coach and two staffers were fired before ever coaching a game over alleged academic and recruiting misconduct — and football — Saunders, a former Ole Miss employee, was given an eight-year show-cause by the NCAA over arranging fraudulent exam scores for recruits at Louisiana-Lafayette. The latter argued it was a pattern of behavior that began at Ole Miss, and Ole Miss’ counsel was present for the NCAA’s 2013 interview of Saunders.

Ole Miss has 90 days to submit its rebuttal to the NCAA, which then has 60 days to develop a case summary. If the facts of the case aren’t agreed upon, the case goes before the committee on infractions. A hearing before the committee is then set, meaning the university would be unlikely to have the matter resolved before September — nearly four years to the date that the women’s basketball issues were uncovered and the NCAA issued a verbal notice of inquiry.
“I believe I can say this without compromising anything, we were pretty much done until the Laremy Tunsil stuff bubbled up last summer,” Bjork said.
Tunsil received a seven-game suspension last fall for accepting impermissible benefits.
Bjork said it is too early to characterize the tone of their response. “There’s facts that are in there that still need to be developed in some situations and some situations the facts are pretty clear,” he said.
Bjork did say, however, the university was previously aware of everything in the letter and self-reported several items, including the track and field allegations, which Bjork said are related to recruiting. How the NCAA enforcement process works is that Ole Miss’ counsel works alongside the NCAA investigator, Bjork said — another reason why he believes that a second letter is not coming, since Ole Miss has not been notified and “the same thing would be expected.”

Through it all, Bjork has remained steadfast in his defense of the athletic program he inherited only months before this all began in 2012. Bjork said Ole Miss has increased its compliance staff, started a vehicle monitoring program that traces the paperwork of athletes’ cars and developed a “high-profile student-athlete program” to meet with those players on a regular basis.
“We pride ourselves, I think, on having a great staff, a great community, doing things right, doing the right thing,” Bjork said. “Integrity is one of our core values. And so when that comes into question, it’s easy to be defensive about that, but we’ve really taken the approach that we believe in who we are. We’re not afraid of that. We’re really fearless in our approach and building the program.”
Ole Miss plans to release the notice of allegations and its response in the future, something Bjork said he’s looking forward to doing in an effort to present Ole Miss’ case publicly.
“We can’t wait to reveal all this,” Bjork said. “We’re ready to tell that story. We’re looking forward to the day to when we can tell this story and put it out there and be transparent beyond what we’ve already done... We’re welcoming that day to tell our story. We just can’t do it right now.”

Originally Published 8:12 p.m. CT Feb. 10, 2016
Updated 8:38 p.m. CT Feb. 10, 2016

CadaverDawg
12-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Wow. Bjork is one lying POS

DawgBalls
12-01-2016, 03:41 PM
That description of their fan base is so balls on accurate, it made me sign up to post. I am forwarding it to every person I know. Bravo.

Bubb Rubb
12-01-2016, 03:44 PM
OXFORD - The NCAA has told Ole Miss its three-plus year investigation into the school's athletic program is complete, Ole Miss' athletic director said Wednesday.

Ross Bjork also said that the school has not received (and doesn't expect to receive) a rumored "second letter" concerning more NCAA violations, has not been charged with lack of institutional control and that football coach Hugh Freeze was not named by the NCAA in any wrongdoing.
"I'm confident in our process," Bjork told The Clarion-Ledger in an exclusive 40-minute interview. "I'm confident in our defense, and I'm confident in our positions.
"That’s why we have this 90-day period: to flesh out all the facts, to flesh out what’s on our side of the defense, what’s on the other side."

The university received a formal notice of allegations on Jan. 22 that accuses Ole Miss of breaking rules in its football, women's basketball and track and field programs.The Clarion-Ledger formally requested the document as a public record under the Freedom of Information Act. Ole Miss has argued against releasing the document at this time, citing the need to respect the privacy of certain individuals named in the notice of allegations and to give them time to respond.
Again citing that process, Bjork declined to answer specific questions from The Clarion-Ledger which included:
A specific number breakdown of allegations per sport. The Associated Press reported Monday 13 of the 28 relate to football, with nine occurring since Freeze took over the program in December 2011. The Clarion-Ledger reported five of the nine concern former player Laremy Tunsil and are already known. ESPN.com reported that four dating back prior to 2011 involve former staffer David Saunders.
What self-imposed penalties Ole Miss has already taken in its football and track and field programs. Bjork did refer to the school’s 2012 announcement of significant penalties to women’s basketball, including a postseason ban.
How many of the 28 allegations are Level I, II and III. Under the NCAA governance structure, Level I violations are the most serious and can carry significant penalties including but not limited to loss of scholarships, probation and bowl/postseason bans.
Whether or not Ole Miss has been charged with failure to monitor, which is the Level II version of a Level I lack of institutional control.
The most serious known allegations involve academic fraud in women’s basketball — a head coach and two staffers were fired before ever coaching a game over alleged academic and recruiting misconduct — and football — Saunders, a former Ole Miss employee, was given an eight-year show-cause by the NCAA over arranging fraudulent exam scores for recruits at Louisiana-Lafayette. The latter argued it was a pattern of behavior that began at Ole Miss, and Ole Miss’ counsel was present for the NCAA’s 2013 interview of Saunders.

Ole Miss has 90 days to submit its rebuttal to the NCAA, which then has 60 days to develop a case summary. If the facts of the case aren’t agreed upon, the case goes before the committee on infractions. A hearing before the committee is then set, meaning the university would be unlikely to have the matter resolved before September — nearly four years to the date that the women’s basketball issues were uncovered and the NCAA issued a verbal notice of inquiry.
“I believe I can say this without compromising anything, we were pretty much done until the Laremy Tunsil stuff bubbled up last summer,” Bjork said.
Tunsil received a seven-game suspension last fall for accepting impermissible benefits.
Bjork said it is too early to characterize the tone of their response. “There’s facts that are in there that still need to be developed in some situations and some situations the facts are pretty clear,” he said.
Bjork did say, however, the university was previously aware of everything in the letter and self-reported several items, including the track and field allegations, which Bjork said are related to recruiting. How the NCAA enforcement process works is that Ole Miss’ counsel works alongside the NCAA investigator, Bjork said — another reason why he believes that a second letter is not coming, since Ole Miss has not been notified and “the same thing would be expected.”

Through it all, Bjork has remained steadfast in his defense of the athletic program he inherited only months before this all began in 2012. Bjork said Ole Miss has increased its compliance staff, started a vehicle monitoring program that traces the paperwork of athletes’ cars and developed a “high-profile student-athlete program” to meet with those players on a regular basis.
“We pride ourselves, I think, on having a great staff, a great community, doing things right, doing the right thing,” Bjork said. “Integrity is one of our core values. And so when that comes into question, it’s easy to be defensive about that, but we’ve really taken the approach that we believe in who we are. We’re not afraid of that. We’re really fearless in our approach and building the program.”
Ole Miss plans to release the notice of allegations and its response in the future, something Bjork said he’s looking forward to doing in an effort to present Ole Miss’ case publicly.
“We can’t wait to reveal all this,” Bjork said. “We’re ready to tell that story. We’re looking forward to the day to when we can tell this story and put it out there and be transparent beyond what we’ve already done... We’re welcoming that day to tell our story. We just can’t do it right now.”

You know the NCAA loved reading this. They sent reinforcements to their Oxford Satellite Branch after this came out.

gtowndawg
12-01-2016, 03:46 PM
I use to joke about it but I'm dead serious now, how can there not be a 30 for 30 on this one day. It has the makings of a killer documentary.

Dawgface
12-01-2016, 03:48 PM
We can't wait to reveal all this, Bjork said.

Although the NCAA is taking their time with the investigation, I bet they are looking forward to lowering the boom on them too.

louisvilledawg
12-01-2016, 03:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1HWQIPa.gif

One of my fave gifs ever. RIP Gene

Bama_Dawg
12-01-2016, 04:02 PM
I use to joke about it but I'm dead serious now, how can there not be a 30 for 30 on this one day. It has the makings of a killer documentary.

This would be great, but ESPN cannot do it. They may as well be the TSUN Sports Network with the 2nd Oxford Country Club being located in Bristol, CT and all...Too may TSUN grads up there, would water it down.

FISHDAWG
12-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Wow. Bjork is one lying POS

apparently it's what gets you promoted up there

Westdawg
12-01-2016, 04:12 PM
hasn't it already been made known that Ole Miss HAS received a second letter this fall? Just wondering if I read/heard wrong on that point.

MafiaDawg
12-01-2016, 04:22 PM
What TF is rebel rags?

Really Clark?
12-01-2016, 04:23 PM
hasn't it already been made known that Ole Miss HAS received a second letter this fall? Just wondering if I read/heard wrong on that point.

Well this article is from Feb, the guy was asking about a timeline of lies from Bjork. But to your question, we don't know for sure when or if they have received the amended NOA or a second NOA. Many have speculated because of certain events but we don't know for sure

louisvilledawg
12-01-2016, 04:33 PM
What TF is rebel rags?

Some dumbass TSUN merchandise store

BeardoMSU
12-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Well this article is from Feb, the guy was asking about a timeline of lies from Bjork. But to your question, we don't know for sure when or if they have received the amended NOA or a second NOA. Many have speculated because of certain events but we don't know for sure

If the ncaa is still there investigating, as recently as yesterday, they haven't received it yet, I'd have to think.

TrapGame
12-01-2016, 04:40 PM
What TF is rebel rags?

Mainly used in the sororities, but some of the guys in the frats use 'em too. Just ask Shep.

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 04:42 PM
That description of their fan base is so balls on accurate, it made me sign up to post. I am forwarding it to every person I know. Bravo.

Which description?

Dolphus Raymond
12-01-2016, 04:47 PM
At some point, you would assume that the average Ole Miss fans would tire of the BS and demand the facts. If the shoe were on the other foot, and it was the MSU AD blatantly telling lies, I would be pissed-off. They have to feel very foolish right now.

TrapGame
12-01-2016, 04:52 PM
At some point, you would assume that the average Ole Miss fans would tire of the BS and demand the facts. If the shoe were on the other foot, and it was the MSU AD blatantly telling lies, I would be pissed-off. They have to feel very foolish right now.

The average ole miss fan is a clueless douche. In their world of Skittle shitting unicorns they're the ones being wronged.

Jack Lambert
12-01-2016, 05:08 PM

At this point it may not be a letter. It might be a book.

blacklistedbully
12-01-2016, 05:12 PM
At this point it may not be a letter. It might be a book.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

Coackjek
12-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Has the administration brought this on themselves by hiding the truth from everybody (apparently even boosters) about the investigation to the point that the idiot boosters actually think they are getting away with it and keep on cheating?

Good question. I would love to find out if this was the case. That would be hilarious!

Todd4State
12-01-2016, 07:13 PM

That's the difference between State and Ole Miss fans. We would rail Gene, Paul and whomever else.

TUSK
12-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Quite the oxymoron here.

nice. +1

Dawgowar
12-01-2016, 07:58 PM
That's the difference between State and Ole Miss fans. We would rail Gene, Paul and whomever else.

Forget about lying, Gene lost a boatload just for sugar coating the situation with the program during the investigation.

SailingDawg
12-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Maybe Rosie's source is Tyner

ILOATHEBears
12-01-2016, 10:40 PM
What TF is rebel rags?

It's the clarion ledger sports page

blacklistedbully
12-02-2016, 12:28 AM
It's the clarion ledger sports page

Ha!

BossDawg
12-02-2016, 09:17 AM
What is the story of this "sting operation" at Rebel Rags? Anyone?