PDA

View Full Version : Floyd, CONOR IS COMING FOR THAT ASS

BeastMan
11-30-2016, 10:10 PM
The Notorious ain't scared and he's gonna knock Floyd's ass out if he mans up and fights

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/EB90D5F2-834A-44AF-B2ED-1107DAB92684_zpsfc0gmwvm.png

missouridawg
11-30-2016, 10:21 PM
Floyd Mayeeather won't even need to train to win this fight.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2016, 10:37 PM

I agree. If it's just straight boxing, Floyd finishes it in 2 rounds

BeardoMSU
11-30-2016, 10:44 PM

Exactly. Say what you want about Floyd, but he's a defensive magician in the ring. It's not the most fun style to watch as a boxing fan, obviously, but Conner will get schooled. He'll learn real quick boxing is an entirely different sport to the pajama pillow fights hes used to.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-30-2016, 11:50 PM
If this is a straight up boxing match it won't last long. Floyd will dominate.

klong-dog
12-01-2016, 12:00 AM
I bet Floyd will never fight him.

Sacrifice
12-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Floyd would never step in the octagon against Conor. He wouldn't last a round.

Reason2succeed
12-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Not so fast my friends. Floyd will do what Floyd does: run around the ring and play for points. BUT IF, Connor gets a good shot on Floyd it is over. Connor has lightning in his left hand. They should really check his gloves.

BeardoMSU
12-01-2016, 07:18 AM
Floyd would never step in the octagon against Conor. He wouldn't last a round.

If they fight, it will be in a boxing match, not mma.

jumbo
12-01-2016, 08:41 AM
I bet Floyd will never fight him.

Yep, he'll string it out and dodge him like he did with Pacquiao and then take the fight when it's most beneficial for him. And if it's a boxing match, he will easily beat Connor.

Reason2succeed
12-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Every boxing promoter will beg Floyd not to take this fight. Boxing is already on life support but if Floyd loses it will be the burial of the sport.

WSOPdawg
12-01-2016, 09:13 AM
But could Floyd turn down a $50+Million guaranteed payday? That's the question and my answer is "Me thinks not."

Reason2succeed
12-01-2016, 09:16 AM
But could Floyd turn down a $50+Million guaranteed payday? That's the question and my answer is "Me thinks not."

If anyone could turn it down Mayweather, the wealthiest athlete on the planet, could.

WSOPdawg
12-01-2016, 09:23 AM
If anyone could turn it down Mayweather, the wealthiest athlete on the planet, could.

I may be short-changing him, make it $75 million???

Roy Munson
12-01-2016, 09:25 AM
If this is a straight up boxing match it won't last long. Floyd will dominate.

He will dance and jab, and it will be very hard for Connor to land anything. That said, if he does, Floyd has never been hit with that kind of power. He will fall like a bitch. Connor can take a punch, a lot of them. All it takes is for him to land one.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-01-2016, 09:48 AM
He will dance and jab, and it will be very hard for Connor to land anything. That said, if he does, Floyd has never been hit with that kind of power. He will fall like a bitch. Connor can take a punch, a lot of them. All it takes is for him to land one.

MMA & Boxing aren't similar at all. Connor is very entertaining & a great MMA fighter. He has literally 0 chance of beating Floyd in a boxing match. Like him or hate him he is a great boxer. Not brawler, not puncher, not fighter, he's a great boxer.

BeardoMSU
12-01-2016, 09:49 AM
MMA & Boxing aren't similar at all. Connor is very entertaining & a great MMA fighter. He has literally 0 chance of beating Floyd in a boxing match. Like him or hate him he is a great boxer. Not brawler, not puncher, not fighter, he's a great boxer.

This^^

Saltydog
12-01-2016, 10:03 AM
ugly. I don't see McGregor standing a chance. If Manny Pacquiao can't beat him, McGregor can't.

Statecoachingblows**
12-01-2016, 10:05 AM

I'll fight em both, at the same time, for $50 million guaranteed.

Sacrifice
12-01-2016, 10:06 AM
This fight will never happen. Conor likes F-ing with Floyd and Dana White.

BeastMan
12-01-2016, 10:14 AM
I've bought tons of Floyd and Conor fights and I'm here to tell you this potential match-up would be the biggest draw in fighting history. CM would destroy Floyd in MMA. I think CM could go the distance with an old, soft punching FM. That alone is a win for CM. Floyd is the best technical boxer of all-time and his record shows it. The one thing to watch is gloves. That's where 100% of the haggling in negotiations will be. Floyd's last few big fights there were huge disputes over glove weight (especially Manny fight). Floyd has no power and wants the biggest, fluffiest glove possible. Not only does he have no power, he doesn't want to feel any either. We all know Conor can take it and dish it damn near bare knuckle. Floyd would never agree with it but if they fought in MMA approved 4oz gloves, that would tilt it to Conor in a big way.

Roy Munson
12-01-2016, 10:16 AM

One punch is all it takes. Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out in two decades. That's a lot of rounds and time for Connor to land just one punch. Nobody gave buster Douglas a chance. One punch. That's all it takes. Will it happen? Who knows. Floyd should win an easy easy decision more lopsided than any fight he's ever been in. If he can't knock Connor out though in all those rounds, that's a long damn time to avoid one stray punch.

What I'd be interested to see is how the hell connor would keep from tacking Floyd when he is getting hit 100 times a round.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-01-2016, 10:28 AM
One punch is all it takes. Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out in two decades. That's a lot of rounds and time for Connor to land just one punch. Nobody gave buster Douglas a chance. One punch. That's all it takes. Will it happen? Who knows. Floyd should win an easy easy decision more lopsided than any fight he's ever been in. If he can't knock Connor out though in all those rounds, that's a long damn time to avoid one stray punch.

What I'd be interested to see is how the hell connor would keep from tacking Floyd when he is getting hit 100 times a round.

Connor hand speed is molasses compared to world class fighters. If they couldn't connect that 1 punch with Floyd what gives anybody hope that Connor could?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-01-2016, 10:30 AM
I've bought tons of Floyd and Conor fights and I'm here to tell you this potential match-up would be the biggest draw in fighting history. CM would destroy Floyd in MMA. I think CM could go the distance with an old, soft punching FM. That alone is a win for CM. Floyd is the best technical boxer of all-time and his record shows it. The one thing to watch is gloves. That's where 100% of the haggling in negotiations will be. Floyd's last few big fights there were huge disputes over glove weight (especially Manny fight). Floyd has no power and wants the biggest, fluffiest glove possible. Not only does he have no power, he doesn't want to feel any either. We all know Conor can take it and dish it damn near bare knuckle. Floyd would never agree with it but if they fought in MMA approved 4oz gloves, that would tilt it to Conor in a big way.

No way Connor would make it 12rds. If they ever do fight of course it would be boxing bc Floyd has never said he could be an MMA fighter but Connor claims he can beat him in a boxing match so why would Floyd agree to an MMA fight. I'll say this if the fight goes down we can make a friendly wager that the fight won't go the distance & it will be 1 of if not the easiest fight of Floyd's career.

Sacrifice
12-01-2016, 10:49 AM
It's funny, every time the UFC messes with Conor this Floyd stuff comes up. They stripped his Featherweight belt from him last week, now the Floyd talk gets fired up again.
Conor is the ultimate PR machine. The guy just knows how to keep his name in the headlines.

JoseBrown
12-01-2016, 11:30 AM
If Conor's power in his left is anywhere near what it is with big gloves on, Floyd will go down. Conor trains boxing more than Floyd does or has in the last 5-10 years. That is the most important discipline in MMA, because they start on their feet not touching. Don't take Conor lightly. And on giving up a belt, he had to choose one. He just won a second weight class, can't keep both belts at the same time.

sandwolf
12-01-2016, 12:03 PM
I'll fight em both, at the same time, for $50 million guaranteed.

+1

BeastMan
12-01-2016, 12:06 PM
It's funny, every time the UFC messes with Conor this Floyd stuff comes up. They stripped his Featherweight belt from him last week, now the Floyd talk gets fired up again.
Conor is the ultimate PR machine. The guy just knows how to keep his name in the headlines.

Bingo. He has nothing to lose. Floyd won't fight him because it puts his legacy at stake. Conor loses, oh well. He tried something new and got a big payday. Conor is just giving himself some free self promotion.

BeastMan
12-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Oh my

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/F188DA9B-D4ED-4394-BAF7-E2F069A9D2C0_zpsngurat2r.jpeg

missouridawg
12-02-2016, 11:22 AM
If they box, Mayweather wins easily.

If they MMA, mcGregor wins easily.

This isn't that hard to understand.

BeastMan
12-02-2016, 11:29 AM
If they box, Mayweather wins easily.

If they MMA, mcGregor wins easily.

This isn't that hard to understand.

Which is why if the fight happens, and it won't, Conor has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Mayweather gains zero and puts his legacy on the line. I'd buy it. And 1 thing about fighting, 1 lucky punch can change everything.

Slight hijack: The movie "Bleed For This" was amazing. True story of Vinny Paz. Best boxing movie since Rocky took out communism.

MadDawg
12-02-2016, 12:18 PM

Without being able to pin him to the ground and pummel him with his arms pinned behind him, I doubt it will happen.

smootness
12-02-2016, 12:20 PM

This. The speculation is pointless, McGregor has no intention of boxing.

BeastMan
12-02-2016, 12:46 PM
This. The speculation is pointless, McGregor has no intention of boxing.

Eggzactly. How much do you think it cost to apply for a boxing license? What dollar figure would you put on the press and buzz he's gotten since doing so?