PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss writer complaining about witch hunt...

Turfdawg67
11-30-2016, 05:44 PM
... great read with popcorn though.

http://gridironnow.com/ole-miss-ncaa-investigation-no-end-sight/

BulldogBear
11-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Cry me a river

Schultzy
11-30-2016, 06:55 PM
"In a best-case scenario, the NCAA committee would find nothing wrong outside of Ole Miss’ response AND THUS accept the school-recommended penalties. But should additional wrongdoing be uncovered, suspensions, bowl bans and additional scholarship reductions could be on the way. The damage that could do to Ole Miss is untold."

This is another way they lie..."and thus accept the school-recommended penalties..."

The author is trying to sell assumptively that if by chance the NCAA only goes with the 8 level ones plus others admitted to in the first response then of course the sanctions will only be the school-recommended ones when everybody knows the best case scenario is much worse than 9 over 3.

Todd4State
11-30-2016, 07:14 PM
How is it a witch hunt when they have a former player admitting to taking money on draft night? I mean seriously. They've brought all of this on themselves.

They'll buy away a player like a Tunsil and then they rub it everyone's face, win 10 games and rub it in everyone's face- someone bought a billboard with the Ole Miss/LSU score and put it right by the Superdome last year I kid you not- and they don't expect any retaliation from the 25+ schools that they are buying out players under? Please. If anyone deserves the death penalty it's them. I'd rather them be restricted with sanctions to the point where Mississippi Valley has more scholarships than they do and we just absolutely ream them for about ten years in a row on the field and pain the Grove and the Square maroon and white every Thanksgiving.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2016, 07:49 PM
Cry me a river! I guess none of this is their fault, for you know, cheating? I hate those people!

Turfdawg67
11-30-2016, 08:06 PM
How is it a witch hunt when they have a former player admitting to taking money on draft night? I mean seriously. They've brought all of this on themselves.

They'll buy away a player like a Tunsil and then they rub it everyone's face, win 10 games and rub it in everyone's face- someone bought a billboard with the Ole Miss/LSU score and put it right by the Superdome last year I kid you not- and they don't expect any retaliation from the 25+ schools that they are buying out players under? Please. If anyone deserves the death penalty it's them. I'd rather them be restricted with sanctions to the point where Mississippi Valley has more scholarships than they do and we just absolutely ream them for about ten years in a row on the field and pain the Grove and the Square maroon and white every Thanksgiving.

Todd, you use your tongue better than a $20 whore.

Turfdawg67
11-30-2016, 09:51 PM
Todd, you use your tongue better than a $20 whore.

Slim Pickens from Blazing Saddles... Lest you think otherwise.

https://i.imgur.com/iImFakT.jpg

maroonmania
11-30-2016, 10:01 PM
Is this the punk dude that got into a fight with Eric Dotson at an Egg Bowl in the 90's?

Todd4State
11-30-2016, 11:31 PM
Slim Pickens from Blazing Saddles... Lest you think otherwise.

https://i.imgur.com/iImFakT.jpg

Best movie of all time!

Todd4State
11-30-2016, 11:33 PM
Is this the punk dude that got into a fight with Eric Dotson at an Egg Bowl in the 90's?

No that was Brad Lott. He dropped the n-word Dotson.