PDA

View Full Version : Bdork say ALL IS OK at UNM

notsofarawaydawg
11-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Dear Ole Miss Family,

Greetings from the Ole Miss campus. I wanted to personally reach out to the Ole Miss Family as quickly as possible after this past weekend. It's hard to believe the football season went by so fast and has now come to an end. With a new normal being established, it is also difficult to believe the Rebels will not be going to a fifth-straight bowl. Less than a year ago, Coach Freeze and our team were hoisting the AllState Sugar Bowl trophy in New Orleans. In 2014, the Landshark defense was No. 1 in the nation, allowing only 16 points per game. I could go on with recent accomplishments under Coach Freeze, but you know them already and that's what makes this season disappointing.

All of us who work for your athletics program embrace high expectations - we signed up for this, and it is what makes Ole Miss a special place. We have all come to expect excellence, and that's a game changer for our culture and fanbase. Make no mistake about it - not a single coach, staff member, student-athlete or administrator is content with the results of this season, and I assure you we will be relentless about getting back to the same trajectory of the previous four seasons. That plan and direction is built on a solid foundation that includes momentum across the entire University, enhanced athletic facilities, more financial resources than ever before, a confident fanbase and a commitment to excellence in all facets of our athletics program. None of those things are going away, and I can commit to you that we will not quit or let one season rattle our foundation. We are building a program to last.

So what's next? Here are a few areas we know you're interested in:

Coaching Staff. As Coach Freeze has said, we will evaluate all aspects of the team and make appropriate changes. The search for a defensive coordinator is in full swing, and we have all of the resources to hire the best and brightest leader for our defense.

NCAA Process. We know how difficult and frustrating this case is for our program and the Ole Miss Family. Rest assured, we have every resource at the table, but we will not make this a public campaign. At the appropriate time, we will be able to share more about the process and the steps we have taken along the way. We are trying to reach a conclusion, and no one wants to see the end more than I do.

Vaught-Hemingway Experience. As you know, Vaught-Hemingway was expanded and upgraded in nearly every area leading up to this season. With any construction project of this size, there are growing pains, and we want to know about your experience in an organized way so we can make the experience better in 2017. Please be on the lookout for the annual fan experience survey that will be emailed to all season ticket holders in the next two weeks.

At my introductory press conference, I asked our fans to do one thing - pull the rope in the same direction because you love this University and our students who compete in athletics. In addition to excellent coaches and student-athletes, winning the SEC requires the Ole Miss Family working together. Thank you for your incredible love, passion and support for Ole Miss Athletics.

Hotty Toddy and Go Rebels!

Ross Bjork
Vice Chancellor - Intercollegiate Athletics

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2016, 10:45 AM
Otto von Bismarck approves that post.:)

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2016, 10:45 AM
What did you expect?

Dear Ole Miss Family:

Grease up and bend over guys cuz we bout to get F%#*#$#!!!!

Jack Lambert
11-30-2016, 10:49 AM
What did you expect?

Dear Ole Miss Family:

That's what they tell the Frat Girls.

bgover4
11-30-2016, 10:54 AM
Dear Ole Miss Family,

Greetings from the Ole Miss campus. I wanted to personally reach out to the Ole Miss Family as quickly as possible after this past weekend (before the riots start). It's hard to believe the football season went by so fast and has now come to an end. With a new normal being established, it is also difficult to believe the Rebels will not be going to a fifth-straight bowl. Less than a year ago, Coach Freeze and our team were hoisting the AllState Sugar Bowl trophy in New Orleans. In 2014, the Landshark defense was No. 1 in the nation, allowing only 16 points per game. I could go on with recent accomplishments under Coach Freeze (not really that was kinda the end of my list), but you know them already and that's what makes this season disappointing (that and the NCAA getting ready to bend us over like MSU did).

All of us who work for your athletics program embrace high expectations - we signed up for this, and it is what makes Ole Miss a special place (we came, we cheated and still didn't win). We have all come to expect excellence, and that's a game changer for our culture and fanbase. Make no mistake about it - not a single coach, staff member, student-athlete or administrator is content with the results of this season, and I assure you we will be relentless about getting back to the same trajectory of the previous four seasons (we are gonna need more money for recruiting). That plan and direction is built on a solid foundation that includes momentum across the entire University, enhanced athletic facilities, more financial resources than ever before, a confident fanbase and a commitment to excellence in all facets of our athletics program. None of those things are going away (we are still going to cheat), and I can commit to you that we will not quit or let one season rattle our foundation. We are building a program to last.

Coaching Staff. As Coach Freeze has said, we will evaluate all aspects of the team and make appropriate changes. The search for a defensive coordinator is in full swing, and we have all of the resources to hire the best and brightest leader for our defense. (we will also need an OC and a head coach)

NCAA Process. We know how difficult and frustrating this case is for our program and the Ole Miss Family. Rest assured, we have every resource at the table, but we will not make this a public campaign. (there is still stuff out there that the NCAA knows baout that isn't public) At the appropriate time, we will be able to share more about the process and the steps we have taken along the way. We are trying to reach a conclusion, and no one wants to see the end more than I do. (I just hope I still have a job)

Vaught-Hemingway Experience. As you know, Vaught-Hemingway was expanded and upgraded in nearly every area leading up to this season. With any construction project of this size, there are growing pains, and we want to know about your experience in an organized way so we can make the experience better in 2017. Please be on the lookout for the annual fan experience survey that will be emailed to all season ticket holders in the next two weeks. (also please disregard the last asskicking we recieved)

At my introductory press conference, I asked our fans to do one thing - pull the rope in the same direction because you love this University and our students who compete in athletics. In addition to excellent coaches and student-athletes, winning the SEC requires the Ole Miss Family working together. Thank you for your incredible love, passion and support for Ole Miss Athletics.

Ross Bjork

Really Clark?
11-30-2016, 10:58 AM
On the heels of Bowie tweet, misinformation by Yancy and others trying to calm down the coaching changing that they are about to do and making it vague like they may keep Kiffin, Barney will be back on the road, etc. Just a momentum campaign to try and stop the hemorrhaging of recruits

BulldogBear
11-30-2016, 11:12 AM
Dear Ole Miss Family,

Greetings from the Ole Miss campus. I wanted to personally reach out to the Ole Miss Family as quickly as possible after this past weekend (before the riots start). It's hard to believe the football season went by so fast and has now come to an end. With a new normal being established, it is also difficult to believe the Rebels will not be going to a fifth-straight bowl. Less than a year ago, Coach Freeze and our team were hoisting the AllState Sugar Bowl trophy in New Orleans. In 2014, the Landshark defense was No. 1 in the nation, allowing only 16 points per game. I could go on with recent accomplishments under Coach Freeze (not really that was kinda the end of my list), but you know them already and that's what makes this season disappointing (that and the NCAA getting ready to bend us over like MSU did).

All of us who work for your athletics program embrace high expectations - we signed up for this, and it is what makes Ole Miss a special place (we came, we cheated and still didn't win). We have all come to expect excellence, and that's a game changer for our culture and fanbase. Make no mistake about it - not a single coach, staff member, student-athlete or administrator is content with the results of this season, and I assure you we will be relentless about getting back to the same trajectory of the previous four seasons (we are gonna need more money for recruiting). That plan and direction is built on a solid foundation that includes momentum across the entire University, enhanced athletic facilities, more financial resources than ever before, a confident fanbase and a commitment to excellence in all facets of our athletics program. None of those things are going away (we are still going to cheat), and I can commit to you that we will not quit or let one season rattle our foundation. We are building a program to last.

Coaching Staff. As Coach Freeze has said, we will evaluate all aspects of the team and make appropriate changes. The search for a defensive coordinator is in full swing, and we have all of the resources to hire the best and brightest leader for our defense. (we will also need an OC and a head coach)

NCAA Process. We know how difficult and frustrating this case is for our program and the Ole Miss Family. Rest assured, we have every resource at the table, but we will not make this a public campaign. (there is still stuff out there that the NCAA knows baout that isn't public) At the appropriate time, we will be able to share more about the process and the steps we have taken along the way. We are trying to reach a conclusion, and no one wants to see the end more than I do. (I just hope I still have a job)

Vaught-Hemingway Experience. As you know, Vaught-Hemingway was expanded and upgraded in nearly every area leading up to this season. With any construction project of this size, there are growing pains, and we want to know about your experience in an organized way so we can make the experience better in 2017. Please be on the lookout for the annual fan experience survey that will be emailed to all season ticket holders in the next two weeks. (also please disregard the last asskicking we recieved)

Ross Bjork

Well done.

EngDawg
11-30-2016, 11:14 AM
There are no American troops in Baghdad.

TrapGame
11-30-2016, 11:42 AM
Mein Fuhrer says the Reich is strong!

defiantdog
11-30-2016, 12:09 PM
Pointless message..... there is no reason to send this out unless everyone is freaking out.

Bully13
11-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Mein Fuhrer says the Reich is strong!

Has somebody done one of those yet? Who would play Hitler?

EngDawg
11-30-2016, 01:02 PM
Has somebody done one of those yet? Who would play Hitler?

Jeff Vitter as Hitler
Bjork as Himmler
Yancy as Goebbels
Freeze as Goring
Nutt as Ernst Rohm
NCAA as the Soviet Union
SEC West as the Western Allies
Alabama as France
Texas A&M as Poland
Tunsils dad as Claus von Sauffenburg
Wommack as Rommel
Clarion-Ledger as the Italians
Keenum as FDR
Cohen as Eisenhower
Mullen as Patton
JWS as Sir William Robertson

Ari Gold
11-30-2016, 01:05 PM
9 over 3

BeardoMSU
11-30-2016, 01:20 PM
What did you expect?

Dear Ole Miss Family:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/63756295.jpg

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2016, 02:54 PM
That's what they tell the Frat Girls.

I think they are all inclusive on bending over so everyone on campus gets a turn.

Turfdawg67
11-30-2016, 05:24 PM
Jeff Vitter as Hitler
Bjork as Himmler
Yancy as Goebbels
Freeze as Goring
Nutt as Ernst Rohm
NCAA as the Soviet Union
Alabama as France
Texas A&M as Poland
Wommack as Rommel
Clarion-Ledger as the Italians
Keenum as FDR
Cohen as Eisenhower
Mullen as Patton
JWS as Sir William Robertson

Well done!

Schultzy
11-30-2016, 07:08 PM
", but we will not make this a public campaign."

This is a departure from past behavior towards the investigation so I think someone has finally told them it might be a good idea to STFU.

drunkernhelldawg
11-30-2016, 07:14 PM
Jeff Vitter as Hitler
Bjork as Himmler
Yancy as Goebbels
Freeze as Goring
Nutt as Ernst Rohm
NCAA as the Soviet Union
Alabama as France
Texas A&M as Poland