PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Mill

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2016, 09:44 AM
Kiffin gone at OM. Anyone else heard this? I saw this on another board.

Jack Lambert
11-30-2016, 09:50 AM
Before Bafoom went down someone posted that the entire defensive staff was fired. I am not sure what he coached.

Really Clark?
11-30-2016, 09:55 AM
Several having been saying for weeks on here that Kiffin was gone and I've heard as many as 4 being replaced. The scuttlebutt on Freeze staying is all over the place but most think they will ride him until they are forced to make a change. There also may be some buyout implications with these moves that will effect when this is done. They will be trying to keep everything low key through early signing day and then moves will be made.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2016, 09:55 AM
I think his real title was Bagman #2. I am not sure what his fake official title was.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2016, 09:58 AM
Was he the Dline coach? His name was also all over the NOA so he is probably receiving a show clause and there is no way UNM can keep him employed.

lamont
11-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Heard rumored to be next

1bigdawg
11-30-2016, 10:20 AM
It seems to me that it will be difficult to recruit new coaches with the NOA hanging over their head. On the other hand, if a coach is going to get a Show Cause, then it may be better to get rid of them now to have continuity when/if Freeze is gone.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2016, 10:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/asYo0eV.gif

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2016, 10:23 AM
Who is actually on the road currently recruiting for them?

Jack Lambert
11-30-2016, 10:48 AM

Probably coach Benjamin.

ILOATHEBears
11-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Several having been saying for weeks on here that Kiffin was gone and I've heard as many as 4 being replaced. The scuttlebutt on Freeze staying is all over the place but most think they will ride him until they are forced to make a change. There also may be some buyout implications with these moves that will effect when this is done. They will be trying to keep everything low key through early signing day and then moves will be made.

I was told last week that a few had been let go but my question was how much hush money will it take if they are fired

ILOATHEBears
11-30-2016, 10:58 AM
Looks like Briarcrest will lose its entire staff to go help freeze coach at UM next year

Bothrops
11-30-2016, 11:02 AM
That place is gonna be obliterated.

SDDawg
11-30-2016, 11:04 AM
Show cause, baby!

AlSwearengen
11-30-2016, 11:15 AM
Show cause, baby!

Kiffin was their star recruiter wasn't he? I'm pretty sure olemiss wouldn't get rid of their star recruiter no matter how bad of an on field coach he is.

As a side, what was Kiffin's and Haynes' problem on the sideline at the egg bowl?

Really Clark?
11-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Kiffin was their star recruiter wasn't he? I'm pretty sure olemiss wouldn't get rid of their star recruiter no matter how bad of an on field coach he is.

As a side, what was Kiffin's and Haynes' problem on the sideline at the egg bowl?

"I told you, the money is coming we just have to keep it on the DL and you have to stop texting Barney. His stuff is low jacked by the NCAA." "I'm going pro anyway but you owe me what you promised." ***