PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Egg Bowl Highlight Video

elitedawgs
11-30-2016, 08:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG447gKr6h8

oildawg
11-30-2016, 08:56 AM
I'd like to see the entire game put on YouTube. Seems like many of the complete games of UM victories in the Egg Bowl somehow get uploaded to YouTube.

Bully13
11-30-2016, 08:57 AM
I just jacked off uhGAIN

Dolphus Raymond
11-30-2016, 09:02 AM
Got to love that.

Dawgface
11-30-2016, 09:07 AM
Sweet.

TStationDawg
11-30-2016, 09:11 AM
SLICKDAWG! IMPECCABLE song choice. Timely player focus on key phrases. Well done sir.

Jack Lambert
11-30-2016, 09:13 AM
When Gray ran over the Ole Miss guys to score the TD Brent call him Fred Ross. Then he corrected him self and got it right. Then Palmer call him Fred Brown. I just want to point out that they are supposedly professionals and should get it right from the get go.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-30-2016, 09:16 AM
The AJ Brown shade at the beginning is Grade A quality petty. I love it!!

thf24
11-30-2016, 09:29 AM
When Gray ran over the Ole Miss guys to score the TD Brent call Gray Ross. Then he corrected him self and got it right. Then Palmer call him Fred Brown. I just want to point out that they are supposedly professionals and should get it right from the get go.

They were slobbering over OM until halfway through the 3rd when things started to get out of hand and weren't any more interested in us than they had to be.

I simply do not understand the media love for OM outside their home region. Their history, both ancient and recent, and associated branding should make them a prime target for derision by PC, progressive ESPN, but it's exactly the opposite. Big media types can't seem to get enough of them for some reason. For at least the past few years I've thought it's possibly being done to set them up to fall as hard as possible when it inevitably comes for maximum media impact, but the ball should have been rolling on that by now. Brent and Jesse crooned for two hours over a bad, irrelevant team, whose school has a history of discrimination and bigotry, headed for crippling NCAA sanctions. Turd they laid on the field aside, was the NCAA mentioned on the broadcast once? Did they mention their #59 nationally, last in the SEC recruiting class a single time, after not shutting up about their recruiting the whole game any of the past three years? It simply defies reason.

msstate7
11-30-2016, 09:30 AM
Donald gray bulling into the endzone was great. Calling it now... gray has yuge senior season

Bully13
11-30-2016, 09:43 AM
This. Is. The. Best. Video. In. World. History.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2016, 09:54 AM
That was AWESOME!

Howboutdemdogs
11-30-2016, 09:59 AM
Fritz's salute at the end was priceless!

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2016, 10:05 AM
I just jacked off uhGAIN

http://2.images.southparkstudios.com/blogs/southparkstudios.com/files/2014/05/1206-spooky.jpg?quality=0.8

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Fitz said he would just run back to Starkville. Here is live footage of Fitz running out of the Grove.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1098j3EXblxjkQ/giphy.gif

KB21
11-30-2016, 10:22 AM
They were slobbering over OM until halfway through the 3rd when things started to get out of hand and weren't any more interested in us than they had to be.

I simply do not understand the media love for OM outside their home region. Their history, both ancient and recent, and associated branding should make them a prime target for derision by PC, progressive ESPN, but it's exactly the opposite. Big media types can't seem to get enough of them for some reason. For at least the past few years I've thought it's possibly being done to set them up to fall as hard as possible when it inevitably comes for maximum media impact, but the ball should have been rolling on that by now. Brent and Jesse crooned for two hours over a bad, irrelevant team, whose school has a history of discrimination and bigotry, headed for crippling NCAA sanctions. Turd they laid on the field aside, was the NCAA mentioned on the broadcast once? Did they mention their #59 nationally, last in the SEC recruiting class a single time, after not shutting up about their recruiting the whole game any of the past three years? It simply defies reason.

I am convinced that Ole Miss buys their publicity. As is the case with most progressive organizations, if you give them enough money, they will overlook your history.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2016, 10:35 AM

I have always heard there is a pretty large colony of Confederates at ESPN headquarters in Connecticut. Someone with more knowledge maybe can confirm or debunk that.

DanDority
11-30-2016, 11:25 AM
When Gray ran over the Ole Miss guys to score the TD Brent call him Fred Ross. Then he corrected him self and got it right. Then Palmer call him Fred Brown. I just want to point out that they are supposedly professionals and should get it right from the get go.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

StThierry
11-30-2016, 12:12 PM

I noticed this too

Bully13
11-30-2016, 12:38 PM
This video needs to be "stickied " at the top. Labeled "priceless "

pilldawg
11-30-2016, 01:03 PM
I am convinced that Ole Miss buys their publicity. As is the case with most progressive organizations, if you give them enough money, they will overlook your history.

I believe Nike probably throws an extra kick to major networks to talk up Nike schools.

DancingRabbit
11-30-2016, 02:00 PM
I have always heard there is a pretty large colony of Confederates at ESPN headquarters in Connecticut. Someone with more knowledge maybe can confirm or debunk that.

I've read on here or another board that there is a VP at ESPN who's an OM alum.

With their journalism school they have several alumni in the business who probably network with others to garner some favor. Also, media members may be getting some of the "recruitapalooza" when they visit Oxford.

They've got a lot of mileage out of their two Bama wins which is understandable.

archdog
11-30-2016, 02:09 PM
Fitz said he would just run back to Starkville. Here is live footage of Fitz running out of the Grove.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1098j3EXblxjkQ/giphy.gif

Still ain't going to catch him. That boy is fast.

Hrdawg82
11-30-2016, 03:56 PM
I wish I knew what was said to AJ Brown on the sidelines on the incomplete corner route next to Dan Mullen. I bet it was priceless

Reason2succeed
11-30-2016, 04:08 PM
My favorite part is the dejected look of Hugh Freeze. This one goes up there with "Colonel Reb Is Crying".

lastmajordog
11-30-2016, 04:13 PM
" Also, media members may be getting some of the "recruitapalooza" when they visit Oxford.”

I was gonna let this slide but I can’t. Did ANYONE not notice the "hooker” dress style that is in with the well to do sorority gals....? Haven’t seen the much cheek and leg since looking down a new orleans side street when walking by.

Also did Shep Smith say what time it was in Oxford??

Jack Lambert
11-30-2016, 04:17 PM
My favorite part is the dejected look of Hugh Freeze. This one goes up there with "Colonel Reb Is Crying".

What do you all think he was saying?

"Dear Lord Please let this be over"

lastmajordog
11-30-2016, 04:20 PM
I wish I knew what was said to AJ Brown on the sidelines on the incomplete corner route next to Dan Mullen. I bet it was priceless

Don’t you know that smart @$$ yankee mouth had something prime to say!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let someone have audio!!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-30-2016, 04:32 PM
Fritz's salute at the end was priceless!

That wasn't a salute per se.....it was an upside down landshark lol

CarolinaDawgs
11-30-2016, 07:53 PM
IM RAW DOWN UNDER MATE.

preachermatt83
11-30-2016, 10:41 PM
Leo's closing speed is unreal.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2016, 11:05 PM

Some UNM guy is involved with an agency which is how they have gotten a lot of famous people to start their gay ass cheer. Might have connections to agents of commentators.

Drugdog
12-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Bump