PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-29-2016, 10:43 PM
http://mississippipep.com/2016/11/29/asb-resolution-to-formalize-ole-miss-as-sanctuary-for-illegal-immigrants-to-be-voted-on-tonight/

dawgday166
11-29-2016, 10:51 PM
Damn ... they can't recruit the hispanic stud football players till that passes. That sucks cause they cost less.

Virgil Caine
11-29-2016, 10:54 PM
It would be very good optics for Mississippi State to do the same. Would help the university look progressive on equality issues to the country at large and to high school students.

Do we know how the OM vote turned out? Would be even better to have State do it if OM couldn't manage to pass it.

IMissJack
11-29-2016, 10:56 PM
In before the lock...

BeardoMSU
11-29-2016, 10:58 PM
We do have a politics board. And it is there for a reason.

Roy Munson
11-29-2016, 11:21 PM
It would be very good optics for Mississippi State to do the same. Would help the university look progressive on equality issues to the country at large and to high school students.

Do we know how the OM vote turned out? Would be even better to have State do it if OM couldn't manage to pass it.a

TimberBeast
11-29-2016, 11:28 PM

Do we know how the OM vote turned out? Would be even better to have State do it if OM couldn't manage to pass it.

Did you miss the word illegal? Thank goodness their students aren't as dumb as you. Good job om on this one. I would completely dissociate myself from MSU if we passed that BS, and I wouldn't be the only one.

http://mississippipep.com/2016/11/29/breaking-overwhelming-public-response-ole-miss-asb-senate-resolution-for-illegal-sanctuary-status-is-pulled-for-now/

Virgil Caine
11-29-2016, 11:48 PM
Did you miss the word illegal? Thank goodness their students aren't as dumb as you. Good job om on this one. I would completely dissociate myself from MSU if we passed that BS, and I wouldn't be the only one.

http://mississippipep.com/2016/11/29/breaking-overwhelming-public-response-ole-miss-asb-senate-resolution-for-illegal-sanctuary-status-is-pulled-for-now/
Regardless of what you think of the politics of it, a whole lot of places nationally would view it positively.

StoneDawg
11-30-2016, 12:03 AM
Regardless of what you think of the politics of it, a whole lot of places nationally would view it positively.

We don't compromise our values because people would view it positively. It's called integrity.

TimberBeast
11-30-2016, 12:08 AM

No they wouldn't, the vast majority of people would view it as incredibly stupid, because it is. I don't want any brownie points from anyone that would view that as a positive. Anyone that would approve of that is part of the problem, and I feel certain the vast majority of the country feels the same way.

dawgoneyall
11-30-2016, 12:21 AM

BS. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Did I mention how stupid your view is?

dawgoneyall
11-30-2016, 12:23 AM
We do have a politics board. And it is there for a reason.

Agreed. But stupid is stupid and it should always be pointed out.

Percho
11-30-2016, 12:28 AM
Permanent tents in the grove?

Apoplectic
11-30-2016, 12:30 AM
Save us Trump!!! Who are raising these moron students?

JoseBrown
11-30-2016, 01:37 AM
If MState were to do that I would burn every last piece of maroon I own, and never contribute another dime to the maroon and white. That is pure bullshit. I say that with ease, because Our university would never be so stupid.

BossDawg
11-30-2016, 02:07 AM

My God what is up with all these people in this country who would practically give their winning lotto ticket to an illegal immigrant all in the name of looking "tolerant" or "progressive"? Seriously, we have so many people it seems who just can't damn wait to do ANYTHING for illegal immigrants. It looks like we'd be more concerned about our own citizens in bad shape long before bending over backwards and using a s#!tload of tax money and resources on illegals. God it's so frustrating.

Spiderman
11-30-2016, 02:55 AM

F--K them

Cloak
11-30-2016, 03:06 AM
No thanks.

I seen it dawg
11-30-2016, 07:03 AM
Ok