PDA

View Full Version : damn you weather guys....

TUSK
11-29-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm bout to get sssssssssssssssssssmoked....

RocketDawg
11-29-2016, 08:23 PM
Just issued a tornado warning for Colbert and Franklin Counties in NW Alabama, which if memory serves me correctly, is north of you.

TUSK
11-29-2016, 08:25 PM
Just issued a tornado warning for Colbert and Franklin Counties in NW Alabama, which if memory serves me correctly, is north of you.

Naw, daddio.... I'm due east of Columbus in N. Pickens Co... this one missed me <1mile to the south... it's in Lamar and Fayette counties, now...

Commercecomet24
11-29-2016, 08:28 PM
Naw, daddio.... I'm due east of Columbus in N. Pickens Co... this one missed me <1mile to the south... it's in Lamar and Fayette counties, now...

Dude, keep your head down over there! Stay safe, prayers for you!

TUSK
11-29-2016, 08:30 PM
Dude, keep your head down over there! Stay safe, prayers for you!

Well, the guy on tv told me "Get to your 'safe place'!!!!".....

When I got there, it was full of HRC supporters.... They shamed me back out into the stormy weather....

Commercecomet24
11-29-2016, 08:32 PM

When I got there, it was full of HRC supporters.... They shamed me back out into the stormy weather....

Dang man! Spit my drink all over the place!

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2016, 08:41 PM

LOL!

notsofarawaydawg
11-29-2016, 08:45 PM

LOL .. be careful .. tornado sirens in Columbus again right now.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-29-2016, 08:49 PM
LOL .. be careful .. tornado sirens in Columbus again right now.

Yep, heard them start going off while watching tv

Treemydawg
11-29-2016, 09:58 PM

Be a man, I would rather die in honor fighting the storm than possibly die in a shack surrounded by Hilary supporters.

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2016, 10:33 PM

Best post ever.

Corn Bread
11-29-2016, 11:22 PM
Best post ever.

TSUK, in the damn shelter or out of the damn shelter, what difference does it make?

TheRef
11-29-2016, 11:39 PM
TSUK, in the damn shelter or out of the damn shelter, what difference does it make?

Shelter, single-wide trailer, what's the difference

Barking 13
11-29-2016, 11:57 PM
Tusk, I hope you came out ok... I'm in NOLA, but my folks at home was pretty worried there for a few. I think they went twixt us. No power as of about 9:30...

TUSK
11-30-2016, 12:34 AM
I sat out on the deck til the rain got too hard...

tracked down the pieces to my meth lab and whiskey still.... and no dogs died beneath my trailer porch....

best of all, my 1941 NC Collector's Edition Shotglass remained unscathed.

dawgday166
11-30-2016, 12:37 AM

tracked down the pieces to my meth lab and whiskey still.... and no dogs died beneath my trailer porch....

Not unusual for the darker side of the force to come out mostly unscathed ******

Glad to see you made it through.

EngDawg
11-30-2016, 12:46 AM

What about your rusted out 1977 Chevy pickup that's sits in your front yard, and the faded "ROLL TIDE" flag on the porch?

TUSK
11-30-2016, 12:53 AM
What about your rusted out 1977 Chevy pickup that's sits in your front yard, and the faded "ROLL TIDE" flag on the porch?

It just looks like a rusted out truck.... it's actually a reinforced position with a crew-served, belt-fed weapon...

Commercecomet24
11-30-2016, 01:38 AM

Glad to hear you alright.

Dawgbite
11-30-2016, 07:41 AM
Somebody sent my wife a message last night to get in her "safe place", she sent them back a picture of the half empty wine bottle on the counter and replied " almost there".