PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Boise could get the nod over Wyoming/SDSU winner in Las Vegas Bowl....

CadaverDawg
11-29-2016, 05:52 PM
That would be pretty awesome to end a somewhat bummer of a year with a Las Vegas Bowl vs a 10-2 team. Would give us one last chance to show improvement and give us something to build on heading into 2017. A win over Boise would be big, but a close-ish loss wouldn't be a big deal. I like it, hope it happens

maroonmania
11-29-2016, 05:58 PM
I would MUCH rather play a Boise State team than play Navy right now. That Navy option offense with Will Worth is rolling right now.

msstate7
11-29-2016, 06:03 PM
I would MUCH rather play a Boise State team than play Navy right now. That Navy option offense with Will Worth is rolling right now.

I agree with everything you said, but that bulldog offense with fitz is rolling right now too

Todd4State
11-29-2016, 06:21 PM
It would be interesting if Ohio beat Western Michigan because that probably throws Navy into a New Year's Six Bowl. Who would we play then? Army?

I'm fine playing Boise or whomever really because my stance has always been schedule manageable teams during the regular season so that we can play people like Michigan in a bowl. That way we maximize our exposure. Which I why I understand why our coaches want the Las Vegas Bowl. Better payout and better time slot IMO.

RocketDawg
11-29-2016, 06:50 PM
To me, playing Boise State would be a much more interesting game than playing Navy.

DownwardDawg
11-29-2016, 06:54 PM
To me, playing Boise State would be a much more interesting game than playing Navy.

Me too! They may be my 2nd favorite team.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-29-2016, 07:07 PM
I love Navy, but I really hope it doesn't happen. I don't want our dline to face that blocking scheme in an insignificant game.

fader2103
11-29-2016, 07:35 PM
It's no secret that my love affair for Navy football. I want MSU to play Navy bad, but only during the regular season so I can visit the Naval Academy!

Todd4State
11-29-2016, 07:46 PM
It's no secret that my love affair for Navy football. I want MSU to play Navy bad, but only during the regular season so I can visit the Naval Academy!

I would love to play the service academies as our power five opponent. It fits with MSU's ROTC history as well.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Looks like The Las Vegas bowl is trying to take advantage of having a SEC team and get a good line up for the game.

msstate7
11-29-2016, 09:41 PM
It would be interesting if Ohio beat Western Michigan because that probably throws Navy into a New Year's Six Bowl. Who would we play then? Army?

I'm fine playing Boise or whomever really because my stance has always been schedule manageable teams during the regular season so that we can play people like Michigan in a bowl. That way we maximize our exposure. Which I why I understand why our coaches want the Las Vegas Bowl. Better payout and better time slot IMO.

I think temple will beat navy Saturday