PDA

View Full Version : Does Ole Miss Sell Sideline Tickets?

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Listening to the Boneyard & Rosebowl continues to bring up how many people they have on the sidelines & how irregular it is. So, I went & watched the highlights from the game to get a better feel & it's pretty funny. Check out how many random people are on the sidelines checking their phones, wearing northface jackets, etc.... pretty pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCwBmuBqjs

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2016, 04:13 PM
BTW, Rosebowl just said that AJ & Shea most likely won't go to a bowl in their Ole Miss careers. Says one year bowl ban is assured & at least two years is highly likely

Coursesuper
11-28-2016, 04:24 PM
Yes they do, many are corporate but I've noticed how many want to be's are on their sidelines.

Jack Lambert
11-28-2016, 04:26 PM
The only thing they sold was their souls. They probably give them away like their wives and daughters.

basedog
11-28-2016, 04:48 PM
I kept trying to think who Fitz reminds me of running the ball, well after watching highlights you gotta think Forest Gump! I wish I knew how to fark a run by Fitz Gump. LOL

justwin
11-28-2016, 05:31 PM
BTW, Rosebowl just said that AJ & Shea most likely won't go to a bowl in themir Ole Miss careers. Says one year bowl ban is assured & at least two years is highly likely

Not to hijack your thread, but after seeing AJ play this season what is your impression? To me, he's a big possession wr lacking speed. I'd say moncrief was much better and faster. He only reminds me of paidwell in that he lacks breakaway speed. He looks very fit so I can't see him getting faster. I'm sure he will improve on the drops in year 2. I just thought he was going to be an immediate impact 10 touchdown type WR based on the acclaim.

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2016, 05:36 PM
Not to hijack your thread, but after seeing AJ play this season what is your impression? To me, he's a big possession wr lacking speed. I'd say moncrief was much better and faster. He only reminds me of paidwell in that he lacks breakaway speed. He looks very fit so I can't see him getting faster. I'm sure he will improve on the drops in year 2. I just thought he was going to be an immediate impact 10 touchdown type WR based on the acclaim.

AJ better watch his weight. I thought he was Michael Irvin at one point, but he's getting wider. I think he's a solid receiver that doesn't have the speed to beat people deep, but does have the power to get YAK yards. I think he's a Tredwell with less body control,

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-28-2016, 05:37 PM
I was on the sideline at the Bama game and it is about as bad there..

Spiderman
11-28-2016, 06:19 PM

I think he a big, physical kid that moves pretty good with good hands and will be a match up problem, physical wise. Is he the type to work and get better? No idea, but i still for sure wish we had signed him.

Central Pork
11-28-2016, 06:34 PM
I kept trying to think who Fitz reminds me of running the ball, well after watching highlights you gotta think Forest Gump! I wish I knew how to fark a run by Fitz Gump. LOL

Matt Jones from Arkansas. Fitz may not be quite as fast, but is a better team leader. IMO

Todd4State
11-28-2016, 07:00 PM
AJ better watch his weight. I thought he was Michael Irvin at one point, but he's getting wider. I think he's a solid receiver that doesn't have the speed to beat people deep, but does have the power to get YAK yards. I think he's a Tredwell with less body control,

Ole Miss's Dontae Walker?

Spiderman
11-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Matt Jones from Arkansas. Fitz may not be quite as fast, but is a better team leader. IMO

Hope he ain't tempted by the booger sugar, like that idiot

msbulldog
11-28-2016, 07:25 PM
Listening to the Boneyard & Rosebowl continues to bring up how many people they have on the sidelines & how irregular it is. So, I went & watched the highlights from the game to get a better feel & it's pretty funny. Check out how many random people are on the sidelines checking their phones, wearing northface jackets, etc.... pretty pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCwBmuBqjs

Hell that's where all the fans went from the stands, the stands became pretty empty.
SR did give them hell today. If anybody reading hasn't heard his post on BSR today need to make it point to listen, made my day!

msbulldog
11-28-2016, 07:31 PM

Another good Rosebowl quote, "AJ is a biscuit shy of a tackle". SR was on it today.