PDA

View Full Version : The Hot Seat

Ifyouonlyknew
11-28-2016, 02:28 PM
I got the Golden Egg back to Starkville & I'm not going anywhere. I think it's time for ol' Dan to get off the hot seat!! :cool::cool:

maroonmania
11-28-2016, 02:32 PM
I got the Golden Egg back to Starkville & I'm not going anywhere. I think it's time for ol' Dan to get off the hot seat!! :cool::cool:

And I guess your old buddy Hevesy will be sticking around too. :-(

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2016, 02:32 PM
I think it's time for ol' Dan to get off the hot seat!! :cool::cool:

I think it's time for you to get your ass out there & land a top 20 recruiting class, find a kicker, figure out what's wrong with the defense, & make the country club uncomfortable. Good win Saturday & I'm encouraged about the direction we are headed, but what happened this year can't happen again.

Jack Lambert
11-28-2016, 02:36 PM
And I guess your old buddy Hevesy will be sticking around too. :-(

Mullen's biggest mistake this season and might be the biggest since he as been at Miss State was starting Holloway and Shumper over Williams.

TrapGame
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM

Let's give it to the end of next season. Just to be sure.***

dawgday166
11-28-2016, 02:39 PM
I think it's time for you to get your ass out there & land a top 20 recruiting class, find a kicker, figure out what's wrong with the defense, & make the country club uncomfortable. Good win Saturday & I'm encouraged about the direction we are headed, but what happened this year can't happen again.

Excellente'!!

Maroonthirteen
11-28-2016, 02:45 PM
I absolutely love that pic of Mullen with cigar in mouth.

"U T Chattanooga....." Hahahaha. Priceless.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-28-2016, 02:46 PM
You guys keep changing the rules on me. You say you wanted the old Dan back & I gave it to you. 1 thing at a time. Until I get off the Elite Dawgs hot seat then Hev will be the point man on all major recruiting targets. I'm up for a game of chicken who's going to blink 1st.

basedog
11-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Time to get IYOK out of the red and back to the green.

maroonmania
11-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Until I get off the Elite Dawgs hot seat then Hev will be the point man on all major recruiting targets.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2016, 03:01 PM

Hear, Hear my good man! Dan says he's ready to go green again!

basedog
11-28-2016, 03:09 PM
Time to get IYOK out of the red and back to the green.

As you can see I got your back.