PDA

View Full Version : "We really need to recruit a quarterback."

TrapGame
11-28-2016, 02:24 PM
That's what one of my OM folks at work was harping about. And just a couple of weeks ago he thought they had the next Joe Montana.

dawgday166
11-28-2016, 02:26 PM
I like our QB. I'll take him over anyone they've had during the Freezus reign.

TrapGame
11-28-2016, 02:29 PM
I like our QB. I'll take him over anyone they've had during the Freezus reign.

Mullen coaches talent while Freeze exploits it.

maroonmania
11-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Well one thing they should do is focus more on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the line and quit signing 20 WRs every year. Yea, it stung that they stole AJ Brown away from us last year but the fact is it hurt us not to get him a LOT more than it helped them getting him. Skill positions, including QB, is not their primary issue.

Gomez09
11-28-2016, 02:31 PM
It will be interesting to see how this pans out for them. Considering freeze has never developed a qb.. always went Juco route

Jack Lambert
11-28-2016, 02:33 PM
It will be interesting to see how this pans out for them. Considering freeze has never developed a qb.. always went Juco route

Patterson is as good as he is going to get with Ole Miss Staff. If he gets any better it will be because his parents paid someone at a clinic to help him get better.

dawgday166
11-28-2016, 02:37 PM
Mullen coaches talent while Freeze exploits it.

Can't argue too much with Dan's development of QBs. Gotta get the other players to develop at a quicker rate tho.

RocketDawg
11-28-2016, 03:58 PM
Patterson is as good as he is going to get with Ole Miss Staff. If he gets any better it will be because his parents paid someone at a clinic to help him get better.

Wouldn't that be impermissible benefits? **