PDA

View Full Version : NCAA hammer about to drop or not, the future is bleak for the pricks up north

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Here is a list of notable losses and those eligible to come out for the draft this year. That is some potential serious setbacks. If/When the NCAA drops the hammer, it will be glorious indeed.

http://i.imgur.com/5be24Ro.png

Jack Lambert
11-28-2016, 01:33 PM
Wheres the list?

HoopsDawg
11-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Haynes is definitely leaving. The cloud of the NCAA will hurt them this recruiting cycle and then the actual sanctions should hurt them for at least the next 2 recruiting cycles.

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Their defense has a real chance to suck ass next year

msstate7
11-28-2016, 01:42 PM
Haynes is definitely leaving. The cloud of the NCAA will hurt them this recruiting cycle and then the actual sanctions should hurt them for at least the next 2 recruiting cycles.

I assume stringfellow gone also, right?

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2016, 01:43 PM
Wheres the list?

It's displaying for me. Not sure why you can't see it.

thf24
11-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Any draft eligibles who are projected at all would be absolute idiots not to go. The team they put on the field next year isn't going to raise anyone stock, particularly on defense, whatsoever.

Jack Lambert
11-28-2016, 01:47 PM
It's displaying for me. Not sure why you can't see it.

I'm at work and they probably have some stupid crap that's keeping me from seeing it. I can't see it but I suspect there are a few who stop going to class.

louisvilledawg
11-28-2016, 01:49 PM
I assume stringfellow gone also, right?

I hope so. That dude is unreal good.

StatesboroBlues
11-28-2016, 01:52 PM
I don't see the NCAA making much difference with that Jr Class...UM will delay as long as they can. They will have 90 days from second/amended NOA to reply, they will have to go in front of the COI that meets 6 times a year, and then the COI has 8-12 weeks to hand down the penalties.

I would guess that UM will delay as much as possible to make sure the penalties are handed down as close to or after next season...to limit transfers for next season. They were granted an additional 30 days on top of the 90 the first time around...so depending on when the COI meets I would bet they would ask for another extension.

I can not remember the team...maybe Ohio State or USC, they allowed players to transfer when the penalties came down or after the season that was taking place or about to take place. If UM's penalties are as bad as some think...they will want to try and limit transfers, if even for a season, as much as possible. As bad as USC's penalties were they limited their transfers to a very small #...which helped them tremendously.

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2016, 02:24 PM
I don't see the NCAA making much difference with that Jr Class...UM will delay as long as they can. They will have 90 days from second/amended NOA to reply, they will have to go in front of the COI that meets 6 times a year, and then the COI has 8-12 weeks to hand down the penalties.

I would guess that UM will delay as much as possible to make sure the penalties are handed down as close to or after next season...to limit transfers for next season. They were granted an additional 30 days on top of the 90 the first time around...so depending on when the COI meets I would bet they would ask for another extension.

I can not remember the team...maybe Ohio State or USC, they allowed players to transfer when the penalties came down or after the season that was taking place or about to take place. If UM's penalties are as bad as some think...they will want to try and limit transfers, if even for a season, as much as possible. As bad as USC's penalties were they limited their transfers to a very small #...which helped them tremendously.
The Confederates may like to think they are on par with USC, they aren't.

StatesboroBlues
11-28-2016, 02:29 PM
The Confederates may like to think they are on par with USC, they aren't.

Of course not...this is why they will try everything they can to limit the time players have to look around before the season starts.

Bodaski
11-28-2016, 04:19 PM
Here is a list of notable losses and those eligible to come out for the draft this year. That is some potential serious setbacks. If/When the NCAA drops the hammer, it will be glorious indeed.

http://i.imgur.com/5be24Ro.png

Don't forget swag Kelly!!