PDA

View Full Version : We made Hugh Freeze quit (the Egg Bowl)

PassInterference
11-28-2016, 11:30 AM
We get the ball with over 2 minutes left at the end of the 4th quarter. Ole Miss has 3 timeouts left. The game is out of reach.

There's enough time left for Ole Miss to take timeouts, make us punt, and get them another possession. It wouldn't have made a difference. But if you preach never quitting and fighting until the end, shouldn't you take those timeouts?

Instead, Mullen takes a knee. Freeze keeps his timeout in his pocked and says "thank you sir may I have another". So Mullen takes another knee. And another. Game over.

Folks, Hugh Freeze looks bad. He looks like a guy who's been though a 5 year colonoscopy. ITS COMING and he knows it.

At what point does he quit fighting the NCAA? He needs to take a knee and get it over with.

Jack Lambert
11-28-2016, 11:39 AM
Freeze thought that Dan would never beat him again. With the cheating and all.

dawgday166
11-28-2016, 11:43 AM
We get the ball with over 2 minutes left at the end of the 4th quarter. Ole Miss has 3 timeouts left. The game is out of reach.

There's enough time left for Ole Miss to take timeouts, make us punt, and get them another possession. It wouldn't have made a difference. But if you preach never quitting and fighting until the end, shouldn't you take those timeouts?

Instead, Mullen takes a knee. Freeze keeps his timeout in his pocked and says "thank you sir may I have another". So Mullen takes another knee. And another. Game over.

Folks, Hugh Freeze looks bad. He looks like a guy who's been though a 5 year colonoscopy. ITS COMING and he knows it.

At what point does he quit fighting the NCAA? He needs to bend over and get it over with.

FIFY

Mjoelner34
11-28-2016, 11:48 AM
I still wish we would have onside kicked after the Jiles pick-six.

smootness
11-28-2016, 11:52 AM
He definitely looked bad on the sideline, like he hadn't slept in days.