PDA

View Full Version : How bad would Ole Miss be if they DIDN'T cheat?

AlmostPositive
11-28-2016, 10:21 AM
We'll find in the coming months and years. I'm guessing it won't be pretty.

They stole a couple of Egg Bowls and one Sugar Bowl... I hope the memory of these ill-gotten gains will tide them over what's about to happen.

As for Hugh Freeze, how would you like to being paying over four million dollars for a coach who lost to us by five touchdowns? If his show cause releases them for any buyout, the NCAA may be doing them a YUGE favor...

RougeDawg
11-28-2016, 10:27 AM
Hugh Jim Jones was never brought in for his coaching ability. He was brought in because he would allow the network to do what they wished. Their previews 2-3 coaches bucked the network to some degree, Nutt the most. The network was promising these kids all this PT and other items unbeknownst to Nutt. That's why you add all those 4-5 star guys losing 10 games. They weren't getting what they were promised and revolted. There's a reason Archie was brought in to head up the coaching search and there's a reason Archie used the phrase "I found my guy" when he announced Bucky. Archie is the network rink leader and Bucky is his puppet. Don't let the front fool you on either of these two. Both are snakes.

TrapGame
11-28-2016, 10:31 AM
Hugh Jim Jones was never brought in for his coaching ability. He was brought in because he would allow the network to do what they wished. Their previews 2-3 coaches bucked the network to some degree, Nutt the most. The network was promising these kids all this PT and other items unbeknownst to Nutt. That's why you add all those 4-5 star guys losing 10 games. They weren't getting what they were promised and revolted. There's a reason Archie was brought in to head up the coaching search and there's a reason Archie used the phrase "I found my guy" when he announced Bucky. Archie is the network rink leader and Bucky is his puppet. Don't let the front fool you on either of these two. Both are snakes.

And Freeze was not supposed to coach these guys just let 'em off the chain every Saturday. Kimdouche says it all.

AlmostPositive
11-28-2016, 10:34 AM
It is obvious that Freeze was OM's version of Chizik...a compliant know-quantity who would over see massive illegal inducements. It is all part of the plan brought about by their inability to tolerate losing three Egg Bowl in a row. I hope they're happy.

RougeDawg
11-28-2016, 10:36 AM
I can't remember if Booger said it or not, but someone alluded to how easy it was to stop Buckys offense because they basically only run a handful of plays. May have been someone else but they were talking about OM's 2nd half woes this year and the lack of offensive diversity being the reason. Teams make halftime adjustments to them and OM can't run more than a small set of plays. Something some of us have been staying since Bucky got there. Took the league this long to finally catch on. Also doesn't help when you have lost numerous WR that go and catch the heaves your QB slings down the field. Their offense is basically a few draws, bubble screens, and throw it downfield and go catch it.

TrapGame
11-28-2016, 10:45 AM
I can't remember if Booger said it or not, but someone alluded to how easy it was to stop Buckys offense because they basically only run a handful of plays. May have been someone else but they were talking about OM's 2nd half woes this year and the lack of offensive diversity being the reason. Teams make halftime adjustments to them and OM can't run more than a small set of plays. Something some of us have been staying since Bucky got there. Took the league this long to finally catch on. Also doesn't help when you have lost numerous WR that go and catch the heaves your QB slings down the field. Their offense is basically a few draws, bubble screens, and throw it downfield and go catch it.

And someone around here was saying Freeze's system only works with a freak athlete like a Paidwell as WR.

maroonmania
11-28-2016, 11:16 AM

I would definitely say it was Cutcliffe the most as I think he is a fairly upstanding guy. Nutt was there during our decommitment debacle after the 2010 Gator Bowl season with CJ Johnson and a host of others so he wasn't bucking the network too much.

ElitedawgRecruiting
11-28-2016, 11:23 AM
I read on an Ole Miss board this morning where they were all excited about a kid they could flip. Then the school he was committed to had an interview from yesterday saying the kid wasn't even gonna visit Ole Miss. it's bad when your recruiting experts are making shit up just to keep the natives quiet

BeastMan
11-28-2016, 11:30 AM
Today they got a low 3-star DE committed who Arkansas told to kick rocks

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2016, 11:34 AM
I read on an Ole Miss board this morning where they were all excited about a kid they could flip. Then the school he was committed to had an interview from yesterday saying the kid wasn't even gonna visit Ole Miss. it's bad when your recruiting experts are making shit up just to keep the natives quiet

They really are a lost bunch right now. Completely in disarray. They went from preseason top 15 with everybody waiting in line to polish their knob and tell then how great they are and how they are a legit playoff contender to a team that was absolutely Sanduskied in the egg bowl by their rival who they thought was dead and buried. Then to make matters worse, their rival is now going to a bowl game and they are not thanks to that public violation. And this is after draft night put their cheating on front and center display for the world and Freeze ran out like he's skipped bail and making a break for the border.

They are completely in disarray. The program is in shambles. The only thing they always had was recruiting and now they can't buy a three star if their life depended on it. Freeze looks like he's on day 5 of a meth bender. The fan base is fractured on the staff and to quote the Rolling Stones...The walls are crumbling, crumbling. Crumbling, crumbling down.