PDA

View Full Version : Usually Mondays suck,

Drugdog
11-28-2016, 06:43 AM
But not after a 55-20 beat down of the bearsharks. Monday is the new Friday!!
Thank you to the Football team for making the next 52 Mondays awesome. Hailstate baby!!

Dawgbite
11-28-2016, 08:00 AM
Today makes me regret that I don't work with a single Bear fan. It's worth it not to have to deal with them the rest of the year.

Dawgface
11-28-2016, 08:07 AM
Yeah. I would have enjoyed going to work today at my old company this morning. Several OM pricks there. But I'll just enjoy my coffee on the sofa this morning.

Sincerely,
Retired dog

ILOATHEBears
11-28-2016, 08:24 AM
Yeah. I would have enjoyed going to work today at my old company this morning. Several OM pricks there. But I'll just enjoy my coffee on the sofa this morning.

Sincerely,
Retired dog

Dawgface-u need to call into your former place of work and pull a RD Mercer and prank on your OM coworkers today

Saltydog
11-28-2016, 10:26 AM
there's a ton of tension in their silence. I'm enjoying every minute of it. Anyone else enjoying their day?

TrapGame
11-28-2016, 10:28 AM
It's so quiet round here you could hear a bear shit in the woods.

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Today makes me regret that I don't work with a single Bear fan. It's worth it not to have to deal with them the rest of the year.

It can still be fun. The dejected Barners and UGAs I work with all look like Hugh Freeze this morning - unshaven, moping around, wondering when the end will come....