PDA

View Full Version : Bowl game needs for Fitz to break records

lamont
11-28-2016, 12:42 AM
Fitz needs 231 yards rushing in the bowl game to break the SEC single season rushing record by Cam Newton. While tough- its doable.

Fitz needs 5 total TD's- to break Prescott's school record of 39 TD's in a season

Needs 149 rushing yards to set the State single season rushing record over AD

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2016, 01:35 AM
The sting from south AL just won't go away.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2016, 01:39 AM
I'm going all in, Fitz gonna get em all!

I_Spy
11-28-2016, 02:00 AM
Even south AL scored more points on us than ole miss with Patterson. That's how I look at it. Fitz didn't look good beginning of year, maybe he was hurt or not settled in yet. Fitz has claimed the offense now though at least.

basedog
11-28-2016, 06:43 AM
Even south AL scored more points on us than ole miss with Patterson. That's how I look at it. Fitz didn't look good beginning of year, maybe he was hurt or not settled in yet. Fitz has claimed the offense now though at least.

Yes, he wasn't quite ready mentally the first game, maybe the pressure. But he showed leadership by his ability and matured as the season went.

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2016, 06:57 AM
Yes, he wasn't quite ready mentally the first game, maybe the pressure. But he showed leadership by his ability and matured as the season went.

How would we know? He only played 6 or 7 snaps. It would have been one thing if he played a half - or even a full qrt to determine it. It's obvious Mullen had to prove a point to the team and it ended up sacrificing a game.

Drugdog
11-28-2016, 06:58 AM
Remember how nervous you were on your first day of work. Now add 60,000 people watching you work. That game in my opinion is erased and forgotten.

Leroy Jenkins
11-28-2016, 07:01 AM
How would we know? He only played 6 or 7 snaps. It would have been one thing if he played a half - or even a full qrt to determine it. It's obvious Mullen had to prove a point to the team and it ended up sacrificing a game.

And one was a knee before the half.

basedog
11-28-2016, 07:16 AM

I can tell you Fitz had an attitude problem, sitting him changed his course and made him work harder and prove he was the man. When Mullen announced after the game Fitz would be the starter he did all the right things like work harder and be a leader with his ability.

Say all y'all want but sometimes Coaches have tough decisions, Fitz grew up after that game, like I said he wasn't mentally ready for South Alabama and it showed. Lastly regardless how bad we played, we missed a chip shot 29 yard FG, that was the reason we lost!