PDA

View Full Version : Freeze gone?

EngDawg
11-28-2016, 12:35 AM
Thanks to lasher8 on the other board for pointing this out to me. Nafoom poster saying he has been told Freeze is gone. I don't know enough about nafoom to know who has decent info on the goings on up there and who doesn't, but I thought y'all'd find it interesting nonetheless.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/436867/As-I-just-told-yall#.WDucGfkrK00

Spiderman
11-28-2016, 12:39 AM
Thanks to lasher8 on the other board for pointing this out to me. Nafoom poster saying he has been told Freeze is gone. I don't know enough about nafoom to know who has decent info on the goings on up there and who doesn't, but I thought y'all'd find it interesting nonetheless.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/436867/As-I-just-told-yall#.WDucGfkrK00

He was doing in home recruiting visits tonight

CJDAWG85
11-28-2016, 12:43 AM
I heard a few weeks ago he was stepping down at the end of this year. This came from someone close to the program. I took it with a grain of salt since they will say anything to get State fans riled up.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-28-2016, 01:36 AM
Attempt to win the press conference by giving the fallen angel the slip for 'not performing up to The Rebel Standard' instead of waiting for the show cause?

What do they have to lose, no self-respecting high school women's basketball coach is going near that fallout zone after the NCAA drops the bomb anyways.

I seen it dawg
11-28-2016, 07:06 AM
That dude ain't leaving until the NCAA drags his sorry ass out of Oxford by his beaver teeth.

Todd4State
11-28-2016, 07:38 AM
That dude ain't leaving until the NCAA drags his sorry ass out of Oxford by his beaver teeth.

Yep. They're in this together until the very bitter end. Tony Dungy is not taking their job until the sanctions are made known so they know exactly what they are dealing with.

msbulldog
11-28-2016, 07:40 AM
Tony Dungy ain't never taking a job at Mississippi.

Spiderman
11-28-2016, 07:45 AM

Yep

RocketDawg
11-28-2016, 07:45 AM
Note the date on the original post ... it's over a week old.