PDA

View Full Version : Kapernakus got completely demolished on final play of game...

RougeDawg
11-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Trying to run for a game tying TD as time expired. Don't know who they two dolphins players were but they smoked him and bent him back like a pretzel. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. If someone could link the video it would be appreciated.

MetEdDawg
11-27-2016, 04:56 PM
Trying to run for a game tying TD as time expired. Don't know who they two dolphins players were but they smoked him and bent him back like a pretzel. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. If someone could link the video it would be appreciated.

Dude apparently was saying some positive things about Castro too. He's not right in the head. Maybe that hit will knock some damn sense into him

MaroonFlounder
11-27-2016, 04:56 PM
Crapernick

BeastMan
11-27-2016, 05:35 PM
My Phins doin the Lord's work

I seen it dawg
11-27-2016, 05:52 PM
**** that guy

HereComesTheSpiral
11-27-2016, 05:57 PM
http://fansided.com/2016/11/27/dolphins-destroy-colin-kaepernick-game-winning-goal-line-stand-video/

Too bad they didn't need a stretcher

blacklistedbully
11-27-2016, 06:07 PM
I literally went from being a decades-long 49er fan to openly pulling against them, even hoping they get crushed in every game. Pathetic organization made doubly so by their continued support of and promotion of that POS.

Treemydawg
11-27-2016, 06:12 PM
I literally went from being a decades-long 49er fan to openly pulling against them, even hoping they get crushed in every game. Pathetic organization made doubly so by their continued support of and promotion of that POS.

That makes two of us.

Tbonewannabe
11-27-2016, 06:47 PM
My wife was a 49ers fan but she hopes they lose them all with him at QB. Apparently he got with some crazy girl that has made him crazy. He seems to be all about hating whitey who is holding him down like his parents who adopted him.

tireddawg
11-27-2016, 07:22 PM
Suh was one of em

blacklistedbully
11-27-2016, 07:47 PM
His continued reliance on statistics with no real context or reality check is about as relevant as me claiming there should be more white people playing in the NFL than black...because we're a much larger percentage of the population.

Hey Colin...should we cut most of the black players from NFL rosters and give those high-paying jobs to white guys, so we can properly reflect society? Should we do the same for scholarships in college?

It sure seems to me the vast majority of football scholarships and NFL jobs are given to black Americans, despite the fact our population is mostly white. That must mean football programs are unfairly denying jobs and schollies to white people because of their skin color...right?

Political Hack
11-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Yeah, we should pull for someone to get hurt because we don't agree with their political perspectives. That seems like a sound political stance.