PDA

View Full Version : SEC Now

GreenheadDawg
11-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Anybody see Booger use air quotes when he said Wommack "retired". Said something to the effect that he wasn't convinced he retired and he was gonna leave it at that. Haha

Token Bammer
11-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Anybody see Booger use air quotes when he said Wommack "retired". Said something to the effect that he wasn't convinced he retired and he was gonna leave it at that. Haha

He's the first in the national media to acknowledge OM' issues on air in long time. At least that I've noticed.

BulldogBear
11-27-2016, 11:56 AM
My thoughts when I heard was that he was an early NCAA casualty.

RC3
11-27-2016, 11:59 AM
I think he was just implying that he was being forced to retire. As opposed to being fired. But that it was for poor performance. Not alluding to NCAA issues

GreenheadDawg
11-27-2016, 12:30 PM
I think he was just implying that he was being forced to retire. As opposed to being fired. But that it was for poor performance. Not alluding to NCAA issues

Possibly. But when he said I'll just leave it at that it sounded more NCAA-ish to me

Commercecomet24
11-27-2016, 12:44 PM
Tony Barnhardt used air quotes when saying Womack was retiring in the pre game too.

TrapGame
11-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Wommack is the scapegoat for the defensive meltdown. I pegged this when Tom Allen left OM for FIU. He was the in-game guy and the initial scheme/plan guy since the Arkansas State days. Wommack was NEVER a top notch DC. He was fired from USM and Arkansas for having defenses just like the one at OM the past two years.

Really Clark?
11-27-2016, 12:56 PM
Wommack is the scapegoat for the defensive meltdown. I pegged this when Tom Allen left OM for FIU. He was the in-game guy and the initial scheme/plan guy since the Arkansas State days. Wommack was NEVER a top notch DC. He was fired from USM and Arkansas for having defenses just like the one at OM the past two years.

Allen went to USF

TrapGame
11-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Allen went to USF

Hell man, I knew it was somewhere in Florida. At least give me credit for getting the state right.***

Jarius
11-27-2016, 01:20 PM
I doubt it has anything to do with the NCAA. Didn't they get a waiver for him not to have to recruit anyway?

Really Clark?
11-27-2016, 01:31 PM
Hell man, I knew it was somewhere in Florida. At least give me credit for getting the state right.***

Ha. You get 50% credit. Florida has a lot schools to pick from