PDA

View Full Version : Any post game encounter stories from bear land.

Offshore Dawg
11-27-2016, 02:34 AM
Did all Dawg fans get out safely. I am out in the Gulf working and could not attend.

mstatefan91
11-27-2016, 03:29 AM
Not from bear land, per se but got texted by a close friend of mine that "you guys are 5-7 and ready to give Mullen a bonus. We are 5-7 and wondering if we should keep Freeze or not. That's the difference between our two programs."

They are a sad bunch.

Leroy Jenkins
11-27-2016, 06:42 AM
Not from bear land, per se but got texted by a close friend of mine that "you guys are 5-7 and ready to give Mullen a bonus. We are 5-7 and wondering if we should keep Freeze or not. That's the difference between our two programs."

They are a sad bunch.

Imagine how they will be if we are still playing in December while they sit home.

MaxedOutMaroon
11-27-2016, 08:44 AM
Was there for the game. Relatively civil on both sides. They knew they suck! However, they still think Shea is the 2nd coming

BulldogBear
11-27-2016, 08:53 AM

They are a sad bunch.

So, it's a good thing****

Really Clark?
11-27-2016, 09:10 AM
Most of them were already packed up and on the road by the time we left the stadium. Lol

lastmajordog
11-27-2016, 09:17 AM
I was at the game and in 2nd period I think a Dog made a play and threw up the first “fins up” sign from a Dog. Bearshark behind me heart wrenchedly SCREAMED “THROW A FLAG ON HIM”!!!!!!!!!!......I looked at my son and told him that was gonna be the TCUN hypocritical quote of the day, and I was gonna post it......I’m still laughing.

Spiderman
11-27-2016, 09:19 AM
Did all Dawg fans get out safely. I am out in the Gulf working and could not attend.

They were pretty much all gone by the time we left the stadium.

But I'm sure they showed their asses to somebody

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2016, 09:23 AM
But I'm sure they showed their asses to somebody

But enough about their sorority girls.

Bully13
11-27-2016, 09:31 AM
I was at the game and in 2nd period I think a Dog made a play and threw up the first “fins up” sign from a Dog. Bearshark behind me heart wrenchedly SCREAMED “THROW A FLAG ON HIM”!!!!!!!!!!......I looked at my son and told him that was gonna be the TCUN hypocritical quote of the day, and I was gonna post it......I’m still laughing.

I like that. Gives me warm fuzziness inside. Would like to hear more from others.

Dawgowar
11-27-2016, 10:31 AM
Douchebags gonna Douchebag.

msbulldog
11-27-2016, 10:34 AM
But enough about their sorority girls.

That's funny.

Political Hack
11-27-2016, 10:50 AM

That sounds about right.

BossDawg
11-27-2016, 11:08 AM

They are a sad bunch.

Never, NEVER fails: every time we beat them they recycle the same old, tired excuses about how "they don't care, yadda yadda". We weren't the ones who stormed the field after an EB, like we just won a NC or something - as they did a few years ago after FINALLY beating Mullen.

They are definitely floating in a sea of extreme butthurt today, but their ego makes them go to absurd extremes to try and brush it off.

SailingDawg
11-27-2016, 12:50 PM
My 17 year old son went and sat in the unm student section wearing his MSU jacket. When he got to his seat they were yelling "f*ck State," so he got an early taste of their classless behavior. However, as the game went on he realized they were the same, young, obnoxious fans he was (he was laughing at them), so he said they all got along. The fans left in the 3rd quarter and so did his ride and he had to leave early as well. Told him he needed to stay and find a ride home to no avail.

Dawgology
11-27-2016, 02:09 PM

They are a sad bunch.

You mean like the time they rushed the field after they beat us a few years back?

Cary Hudson's little bro
11-27-2016, 03:15 PM
You mean like the time they rushed the field after they beat us a few years back?

Sat next to our band and throughout the pregame and 1st quarter they said 17 State and Fail State over and over after our fight song (which we were able to play a lot). One of our fans got cuffed and hauled out. I think he slapped an Ole miss frat boy. Didn't see it but the cops grabbed him up quick.

But it was one particular 300-lb sidewalk graduate that was about 25 yrs old that dropped multiple f-bombs and even cheered our injured players that should embarrass the fan base. He sat on the row behind us and held a blowup shark the entire game and would swing it around. My 13-yr-old daughter was with me.

One student would yell, "Let's Go Rebsssssssssss" over and over until the 4th quarter started. He finally gave up and yelled at at everyone around us calling the Bear fans 17-ing A$$holes and slowly left while screaming. It was hilarious and my daughter has decided she never wants to go back Oxfart.

Cary Hudson's little bro
11-27-2016, 03:18 PM
Bear linebacker #6 was talking shit during the coin toss and even got Brandon Holloway fired up which is hard to do. Richie was telling him to shut up. We were lethargic in pregame and I was worried but once their players started the coin toss and post senior recognition and pre-kickoff scuffle our players woke up and set records in their stadium. I really believe that the fight woke us up!

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm pretty sure one of our fans, coaches or players...maybe all three. Slapped an old lady in a wheel chair with an oxygen tank. Ran off into the night with the tank too.******

Don't they always claim something along those lines?

Bubb Rubb
11-27-2016, 03:27 PM
I'm pretty sure one of our fans, coaches or players...maybe all three. Slapped an old lady in a wheel chair with an oxygen tank. Ran off into the night with the tank too.******

You left out the cowbell. They hit her with a cowbell. Those things should be banned. **

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2016, 09:38 PM
Never, NEVER fails: every time we beat them they recycle the same old, tired excuses about how "they don't care, yadda yadda". We weren't the ones who stormed the field after an EB, like we just won a NC or something - as they did a few years ago after FINALLY beating Mullen.

They are definitely floating in a sea of extreme butthurt today, but their ego makes them go to absurd extremes to try and brush it off.

Subconsciously, Rebels love losing. That's why they're so civil when they lose. Losing gives them a feeling of Inner Peace.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-28-2016, 01:04 AM
Sat next to our band and throughout the pregame and 1st quarter they said 17 State and Fail State over and over after our fight song (which we were able to play a lot). One of our fans got cuffed and hauled out. I think he slapped an Ole miss frat boy. Didn't see it but the cops grabbed him up quick .

Poor guy about to be sued back into 1962

I_Spy
11-28-2016, 01:41 AM
once they let go of Freeze, the blind side angle or short popularity, the high level cheating ...does anyone think ole miss will ever be good again, even after a bowl ban ends, bc if you do, you must be high.

Im sure they want him to go bc of the NCAA and bad press on them. It's not as fun for people to know you cheat high and go 5-7

Todd4State
11-28-2016, 01:41 AM

Then Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Leo Lewis burned her house down.**

I_Spy
11-28-2016, 01:48 AM
I mean obviously they don't want to fire Freeze bc they think they can get better...

That's delusion.

How many top 10 recruiting classes

Todd4State
11-28-2016, 07:33 AM
Bear linebacker #6 was talking shit during the coin toss and even got Brandon Holloway fired up which is hard to do. Richie was telling him to shut up. We were lethargic in pregame and I was worried but once their players started the coin toss and post senior recognition and pre-kickoff scuffle our players woke up and set records in their stadium. I really believe that the fight woke us up!

I looked up their roster. Number 6 was no linebacker for them. That was Fadol Brown a defensive tackle. That's why their defense had problems this year.

Gutter Cobreh
11-28-2016, 09:47 AM

No, no. Wommack started the fire due to being let go. All Leo did was inform the cops on who he saw start the fire.****

Bama_Dawg
11-28-2016, 10:52 AM
No, no. Wommack started the fire due to being let go. All Leo did was inform the cops on who he saw start the fire.****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Cary Hudson's little bro
11-28-2016, 01:43 PM
I looked up their roster. Number 6 was no linebacker for them. That was Fadol Brown a defensive tackle. That's why their defense had problems this year.

He was a captain for the coin toss and I swear it was #6. He's big and slow and has really long dreads. Maybe it was Fadol

Jack Lambert
11-28-2016, 01:54 PM

And killed her seeing eye dog.