PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from CA after the game?

SailingDawg
11-26-2016, 09:57 PM
I wonder what Akers thoughts were after the bashing? I assume he was on the UNM sideline.

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 10:00 PM
Who cares. At this point, I'd just rather him go to LSU, where he'll split carries, & allow us to flip Clyde

Goldendawg
11-26-2016, 10:02 PM
Any good recruit who considers UNM after today and with the NCAA on deck next will have to be paid mega $$$$ to sign with them. This is going to be a worse "double secret probation" than even Animal House got!

dawgoneyall
11-26-2016, 10:11 PM
I wonder what Akers thoughts were after the bashing? I assume he was on the UNM sideline.

Don't know... but do know we have our running back coming in.

Bucky Dog
11-26-2016, 10:15 PM
We have Aeris as a junior and all SEC candidate along with Kylin Hill coming in. I hope Akers realizes that State is where he need s to be but if not, best of luck to him.

LC Dawg
11-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Let his ass go to Ole Miss. He ain't coming to Starkville so let him go to football purgatory if he can get enough money out of those idiots.
I'm sure last year's #1 qb recruit will give them a glowing recommendation***.

moss818
11-26-2016, 10:36 PM
Seriously, it's mind boggling. I've heard something about Clinton's head coach and Peterson. DM me if this shouldn't be discussed.

preachermatt83
11-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Seriously, it's mind boggling. I've heard something about Clinton's head coach and Peterson. DM me if this shouldn't be discussed.

Check pm.

HSVDawg
11-26-2016, 10:42 PM

It can be and has already been discussed. That situation doesn't help us, but the kid really just had no interest to begin with. Has been looking out of state for a while according to most.

HoopsDawg
11-26-2016, 11:25 PM
My guess is LSU.

Irondawg
11-26-2016, 11:50 PM
Everybody keeps sleeping on Nick Gibson and if he stays and can block a little better he can be very very good. He's a better natural runner from what I saw than Aeris, but Aeris has really stepped up his overall game and laid some great blocks toward the end of the year

HoopsDawg
11-27-2016, 12:03 AM
Everybody keeps sleeping on Nick Gibson and if he stays and can block a little better he can be very very good. He's a better natural runner from what I saw than Aeris, but Aeris has really stepped up his overall game and laid some great blocks toward the end of the year

He should be the #2 next year.

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2016, 12:17 AM
If Gibson is good along with Aeris, & we can find a tall receiver to compliment Gray, Mixon, & Dear, along with finding a serviceable RT, this offense can be hellacious.

Fitz has a big off season ahead of him. He needs to develop his short to intermediate passing game & put some touch on the ball.

This offense can be better than the Prescott led offenses because Fitz has breakaway speed. Dak was a good runner that put pressure on defenses, but Fitz takes it 70 yards when Dak would only get 20. We are going to have tons of big plays next year.

I can't wait

chisaintdog3
11-27-2016, 12:19 AM
It can be and has already been discussed. That situation doesn't help us, but the kid really just had no interest to begin with. Has been looking out of state for a while according to most.

What does this mean? Guess I missed it. If it's already been discussed where can I go to find out more about it

I seen it dawg
11-27-2016, 01:03 AM
Clyde is all good he's no "flip". Gibson prob leaving.

Johnson85
11-27-2016, 07:56 AM
Clyde is all good he's no "flip". Gibson prob leaving.

Gibson leaving because he's not going to get to play? Or leaving because he's pissed he didn't get any playing time this year?

Jack Lambert
11-27-2016, 08:25 AM
I think if he was on the side line that would be a violation.

Madisonmd
11-27-2016, 10:15 AM
Akers was at Ohio St this weekend