PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Mullen Has His Head Screwed on Right Going into the Off Season

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 08:10 PM
Robby Donoho ‏@RobbyDonoho 8m8 minutes ago
Asked both Nick Fitzgerald & Aeris Williams about the youth growing up. They had the exact same answer: "The future is bright at MSU."

Joel Coleman
‏@JoelTColeman
Mullen: We might need to go old-school this offseason. We need to get tougher.n: I may go tougher on the kids this offseason. We need to get tougher mentally and physically.

Ben Wait ‏@bcwait 24m24 minutes ago
Mullen: I may go tougher on the kids this offseason. We need to get tougher mentally and physically.

Mullen said the "it" factor isn't only about Saturdays. It's about showing it during the offseason workouts.

Robby Donoho ‏@RobbyDonoho 24m24 minutes ago Oxford, MS
Mullen on Fitz: "I'm convinced he's a great quarterback. He's working on the "it" factor. That has to show up in the offseason."

Michael Bonner ‏@MikeBBonner 31m31 minutes ago
Mullen on Fitz: The learning curve is over. If you're the go, go be the guy.

Robby Donoho ‏@RobbyDonoho 32m32 minutes ago Oxford, MS
Mullen: "This is a huge challenge for Fitz. He's had success but now he knows what's expected of him. He needs to go & be the guy now."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyOvcGHVEAAtkpE.jpg:large

dawgday166
11-26-2016, 08:17 PM
I like it!! Now make it happen!

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 08:32 PM
I like it!! Now make it happen!

No doubt. I love & agree with the "Old school off season quote"

He needs to get out and recruit now & land some studs.

Todd4State
11-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Cannizaro had the Army guys training with the baseball players. We might see a boot camp for the football team this offseason. Good to see him recognize that issue and hopefully he will correct it going forward.