PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown

Political Hack
09-03-2013, 04:03 PM
wouldn't return Jameis Winston's phone calls and wanted Manziel and RG3 to be DBs.

That may be enough to fire him right there.

msstate7
09-03-2013, 04:19 PM
To be fair who wouldn't want David ash over those?**

quickstrike2
09-03-2013, 05:03 PM
I can't understand why Texas keeps Mack. I feel as there should never be "rebuilding years" at Texas. Should just be able to reload. They could do nothing and still recruit there. Mack's not worried about it to much, just earning 5 million a year to win Alamo bowls.

CadaverDawg
09-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I can't understand why Texas keeps Mack. I feel as there should never be "rebuilding years" at Texas. Should just be able to reload. They could do nothing and still recruit there. Mack's not worried about it to much, just earning 5 million a year to win Alamo bowls.

Could you imagine if Texas hired someone like Petrino? Damn.

Political Hack
09-03-2013, 05:36 PM
or Saban.

msstate7
09-03-2013, 05:40 PM

If petrino got somewhere where he didnt have to recruit like texas, he would be as good as any coach. He's excellent coaching, but very average recruiting.

Dawgowar
09-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Mack is coaching for his life this season. They may not be all-world but they will hit the Bears a whole lot harder than they did last year. Manny is also coaching for his young career - their D is looking better - may be the game Mr Wallace finds out how healed he really is.

And do not underestimate UT's response to TSUN going after a Dallas recruit.

MemphisDawg
09-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Jeez man. I think we have reached a point where we don't need to talk about TSUN much right now. We kind of have our own issues to worry about.

I don't want to be THAT team. Where we are going 5-7 and just bitching about our rivals. We need to focus on us and not even think about the bears until the week before we play them.

quickstrike2
09-04-2013, 09:37 AM

Would be something. Not sure how Texas has let it slide to the point they are at. Not thats its awful, but just not up to their standards.

biscuit
09-04-2013, 10:43 AM
He's gone soon. Especially if he doesn't win the Big 12

Political Hack
09-04-2013, 10:53 AM
I wonder if USM will immediately go after him. I think he's a USM grad???