PDA

View Full Version : That Fake Punt Beat aus

Spiderman
11-26-2016, 05:23 PM
And here I n the stadium I called it.

That was the game

msstate7
11-26-2016, 05:24 PM
Up 7 and we have the ball first 2nd half and you calling game? You're obviously a knowledgeable poster, but no one inflates om more than you

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 05:25 PM
Just terrible coaching. How are you not prepared for that when Ole Miss can't stop you?

Just like Mullen not going for it on 4 & inches against Arkansas, he shows his lack of instincts for the flow of the game. He simply lacks awareness. Brilliant football mind that can't manage a game.

Tripp McNeely
11-26-2016, 05:28 PM
Not if you put Aeris back in the game...and feed him!!

State82
11-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Just terrible coaching. How are you not prepared for that when Ole Miss can't stop you?

Just like Mullen not going for it on 4 & inches against Arkansas, he shows his lack of instincts for the flow of the game. He simply lacks awareness. Brilliant football mind that can't manage a game.

Pretty much sums it up

Spiderman
11-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Up 7 and we have the ball first 2nd half and you calling game? You're obviously a knowledgeable poster, but no one inflates om more than you

The difference between 17 or lead and a 7 or lead on the road is huge.

Play safe a fair catch and u have the hall on their 25 up 17

msstate7
11-26-2016, 05:34 PM
The difference between 17 or lead and a 7 or lead on the road is huge.

Play safe a fair catch and u have the hall on their 25 up 17

Obviously that would put us in a commanding position, but we're still very much in this game, no? Just seems kinda early to call game

GreenheadDawg
11-26-2016, 05:35 PM
Yep that was our chance to put this game away in the first half

Spiderman
11-26-2016, 05:35 PM

I'm here in the stadium, where is your seat. I'll come discuss it with you

msstate7
11-26-2016, 05:36 PM

Well you might as well leave bc it's over, right?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Something stinks about this game...I hope we're not about to step in a big pile of shit.

DudyDawg
11-26-2016, 05:37 PM

You must be more maroon than him

msstate7
11-26-2016, 05:38 PM
You must be more maroon than him

Yep, nothing says die hard state like om is gonna kill us while we're winning

Big4Dawg
11-26-2016, 05:44 PM
Yep, nothing says die hard state like om is gonna kill us while we're winning

Watch the game. Shit

msstate7
11-26-2016, 06:52 PM
And here I n the stadium I called it.

That was the game

Another great call concerning om...

Vandy gonna get boatraced
Engram gonna play
We gonna lose when up at half

You inflate om...I know you happy to be wrong though. Wish I was there with you. Have fun. Hail state!

Leroy Jenkins
11-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Never mind, not worth it.

Jack Lambert
11-26-2016, 07:24 PM
I hope you not having sex tonight the way you just blew your load:)

bulldawg28
11-26-2016, 07:26 PM
You were saying?

Spiderman
11-27-2016, 09:01 AM
Another great call concerning om...

Vandy gonna get boatraced
Engram gonna play
We gonna lose when up at half

You inflate om...I know you happy to be wrong though. Wish I was there with you. Have fun. Hail state!

Posting from my phone and half lit, I failed to include the word "may". I didn't proof it. My bad.

As far as Engram playing, I didn't say he was or wasn't, I just passed on what I heard, even said take it for what it's worth.

And yes, I missed the Vandy game. Which evidently I'm the only one to do so, therefore have lost all credibility.

No matter, I had a lot of fun up there last night and I'm gonna enjoy it for awhile.

Take care, and I hope you enjoy it too

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2016, 09:05 AM

Mullen said post game he had a feeling they may try the fake, but said the right defensive scheme was called to stop it. Tsun just executed the play perfectly.

msstate7
11-27-2016, 09:07 AM
Posting from my phone and half lit, I failed to include the word "may". I didn't proof it. My bad.

As far as Engram playing, I didn't say he was or wasn't, I just passed on what I heard, even said take it for what it's worth.

And yes, I missed the Vandy game. Which evidently I'm the only one to do so, therefore have lost all credibility.

No matter, I had a lot of fun up there last night and I'm gonna enjoy it for awhile.

Take care, and I hope you enjoy it too

I came across as a jerk in this thread and I apologize. If someone were to single me out when I was wrong, it would be a post longer than rebel bruiser has ever written. To tell the truth, I was extremely concerned about holding on at halftime myself. Again, I apologize

Really Clark?
11-27-2016, 09:27 AM
Since this is kind of talking about special teams, our punter did really well yesterday. 3 punts for 46.7 yard avg

msstate7
11-27-2016, 09:32 AM
Since this is kind of talking about special teams, our punter did really well yesterday. 3 punts for 46.7 yard avg

Yes, he did

Spiderman
11-27-2016, 09:38 AM
I came across as a jerk in this thread and I apologize. If someone were to single me out when I was wrong, it would be a post longer than rebel bruiser has ever written. To tell the truth, I was extremely concerned about holding on at halftime myself. Again, I apologize

No worries.

I shouldn't post during a game anyway.

But we had played so well and that was a 10 point swing, that should have been a 7 point swing the other way putting us up 24. It was a sick feeling. But everything feels great today.

Amazing what winning does for the soul

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2016, 09:44 AM
Mullen said post game he had a feeling they may try the fake, but said the right defensive scheme was called to stop it. Tsun just executed the play perfectly.

I don't believe him. There was no one on that side of the field for us.

He was just deflecting blame.

Spiderman
11-27-2016, 09:47 AM

There is no way we were waiting on it, we didn't have everybody's eyes in the backfield like we should have, standing their gaps

DownwardDawg
11-27-2016, 09:48 AM

I agree. I could have ran for the first down. We had no idea it was coming.

Bully13
11-27-2016, 09:57 AM
Hindsight is always 20/20 but looking back on that play was one of desperation on their part. They knew at that point they had absolutely no answer what so ever to our ground attack.

DLGDawg
11-27-2016, 10:17 AM
I'm no coach....but it looked like to me Dontavian Lee blew his responsibility on the play. Got sucked inside. He was trying like hell to get out there. Lee went to the sideline and was pissed. Knocked over something. Now I don't know if he was just pissed at the play or because he knew he blew his assignment.

WinningIsRelentless
11-27-2016, 10:30 AM
There is no way we were waiting on it, we didn't have everybody's eyes in the backfield like we should have, standing their gaps

Yea we did. Outside guy contained and D. Lee just didn't make the play. That's the reason he broke the dry erase board when he came off the field. Ole Miss did a hell of a job blocking everyone up front.

Spiderman
11-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Yea we did. Outside guy contained and D. Lee just didn't make the play. That's the reason he broke the dry erase board when he came off the field. Ole Miss did a hell of a job blocking everyone up front.

Haven't seen a replay of it. So I'll take your word on it.

Live it looked like our right side were trying to pin block towards the sideline and a hole opened. I'll have to go back and look.

CJDAWG85
11-27-2016, 11:19 AM
Let's put all of this into perspective. Think about how bad the beating would've been if they hadn't faked the punt or we stopped it.

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-27-2016, 11:36 AM
I'm no coach....but it looked like to me Dontavian Lee blew his responsibility on the play. Got sucked inside. He was trying like hell to get out there. Lee went to the sideline and was pissed. Knocked over something. Now I don't know if he was just pissed at the play or because he knew he blew his assignment.

I was coming say this. Lee's reaction on the sideline gave me the impression that he was told to be ready for the fake and still screwed up.