PDA

View Full Version : Michigan vs Ohio state

msstate7
11-25-2016, 11:06 PM
It's been a while since I've been this pumped up about a game outside the sec. You guys gonna watch? Who wins?

Ohio state 28
Michigan 23

BayouDawg
11-25-2016, 11:07 PM
Who does Penn State play tomorrow? OSU needs them to lose right?

msstate7
11-25-2016, 11:09 PM
Who does Penn State play tomorrow? OSU needs them to lose right?

Penn state vs Michigan state

It would definitely help Ohio state if penn state lost assuming osu wins. I think it will be hard to keep Ohio state out of playoffs if they win tomorrow though either way

BayouDawg
11-25-2016, 11:16 PM
I really like Harbaugh and Meyer. I think this will be a great coaching rivalry for years to come. Saban has made the SEC so boring

msstate7
11-25-2016, 11:24 PM
Ohio state has to beat Michigan and hope for either Colorado/USC to beat Washington or South Carolina/acc coastal champ to beat Clemson or Michigan state beat penn state

smootness
11-25-2016, 11:39 PM
Ohio state has to beat Michigan and hope for either Colorado/USC to beat Washington or South Carolina/acc coastal champ to beat Clemson or Michigan state beat penn state

I think OSU would get in regardless.

preachermatt83
11-25-2016, 11:40 PM
Ain't UM QB O'corn out? Every time I see him play I think of the old Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball game on Super NES. You guys around my age know what I'm talking about. Can O Corn.

BayouDawg
11-25-2016, 11:43 PM
Ain't UM QB O'corn out? Every time I see him play I think of the old Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball game on Super NES. You guys around my age know what I'm talking about. Can O Corn.

Man I grew up on that game. I remember that saying and get out the mustard it's a grand salami!

msstate7
11-25-2016, 11:46 PM
I think OSU would get in regardless.

I think so too; but if penn state wins big 10, Washington wins out, and Clemson wins out, it could be dicey

klong-dog
11-25-2016, 11:47 PM
Think it will be lower scoring. 20-13 OSU

Apoplectic
11-25-2016, 11:53 PM
Should LSU vs Bama move to the final reg season game too? To me this is a made for and by ESPN rivalry. Yea I get that this is the BIG attempt to remain relevant. Mich should be playing Mich State this weekend just like Penn State should be playing Pitt. Too bad OSU doesn't have an instate rival. Maybe the state of OHio shouldn't have politically limited the other instate schools. This is the weekend where true natural rivals should be playing. And USC vs ND should be a rivalry we care about? Just more espn talking head saturating the airwaves with overhyped nonsense. How much longer before disney jettisons them?

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 12:08 AM
Michigan may not score. Both teams will lose to Bama by 10+

msstate7
11-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Michigan may not score. Both teams will lose to Bama by 10+

I think Michigan would, but I think Ohio state would give Alabama a game. Ohio state's defense is every bit as good as lsu's, Ohio state has the qb and receivers to challenge bama thru the air, and urban Meyer is very good with a month to get ready (10-2 in bowls including beating saban in playoffs 2 years ago).

I'm really not sure how great bama is bc the sec is not good this year. I do think bama is the best team in the country, but not sure of the gap. Hurts facing Ohio state's secondary would be his biggest test to date

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 12:23 AM
I think Michigan would, but I think Ohio state would give Alabama a game. Ohio state's defense is every bit as good as lsu's, Ohio state has the qb and receivers to challenge bama thru the air, and urban Meyer is very good with a month to get ready (10-2 in bowls including beating saban in playoffs 2 years ago).

I'm really not sure how great bama is bc the sec is not good this year. I do think bama is the best team in the country, but not sure of the gap. Hurts facing Ohio state's secondary would be his biggest test to date

The SEC is down this year due to mostly poor QB play, but don't fool yourself on it being bad. OSU probably will give Bama a game, but I still don't think they keep it within 10 points. Michigan wouldn't score on Bama. They don't have the QB or dynamic playmakers on offense

msstate7
11-26-2016, 12:29 AM
The SEC is down this year due to mostly poor QB play, but don't fool yourself on it being bad. OSU probably will give Bama a game, but I still don't think they keep it within 10 points. Michigan wouldn't score on Bama. They don't have the QB or dynamic playmakers on offense

We'll have 4 ACC-SEC games tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 sec schools lose. What sec team besides bama if a legit top 15 team?

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 12:34 AM
We'll have 4 ACC-SEC games tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 sec schools lose. What sec team besides bama if a legit top 15 team?

True, but those are the best teams in the ACC playing against not the best teams in the SEC. Clemson, FSU, Louisville, & GT are 4 of the best teams in the ACC.

If Clemson played Alabama, FSU played LSU, Louisville played Florida or Auburn, & GT played Florida or Auburn, I'm guessing it will fall very differently. SEC at least splits & probably wins 3 or 4. Additionally, this is the best year the ACC has had in sometime & the worst the SEC has had in sometime.

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 12:37 AM
BTW, Alabama is hosting 47 4 star or better players tomorrow with 10 5 stars among the group.

It's this simple, for the foreseeable future no SEC West team is playing for crap except 2nd place. No chance.

Is this good for college football?

TUSK
11-26-2016, 04:42 AM
BTW, Alabama is hosting 47 4 star or better players tomorrow with 10 5 stars among the group.

It's this simple, for the foreseeable future no SEC West team is playing for crap except 2nd place. No chance.

Is this good for college football?

Yall should send back the EBT checks in protest....

msstate7
11-26-2016, 12:09 PM
Why does Ohio state insist on ruining some of college football's best uniforms with those black helmets?

msbulldog
11-26-2016, 12:23 PM
Yall should send back the EBT checks in protest....

More Alabama fans with doublewides and EBT cards and more fans that have never darkened a college classrooms.

GreenheadDawg
11-26-2016, 12:26 PM
I can't stand Harbaugh. He's such a little whiney bitch

Dawg61
11-26-2016, 12:50 PM
Not surprisingly this game is as exciting as Harbaugh's khakis

HereComesTheSpiral
11-26-2016, 01:37 PM
Why does Ohio state insist on ruining some of college football's best uniforms with those black helmets?

Nike pays them a lot of money.

ShotgunDawg
11-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Alabama would beat both of these teams 10-3 or 17-3.

It will be the LSU/Bama part two where Bama goes completely conservative in an effort to not make a mistake because they know that neither OSU or Michigan has the offensive fire power to score on them.

msstate7
11-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Alabama would beat both of these teams 10-3 or 17-3.

It will be the LSU/Bama part two where Bama goes completely conservative in an effort to not make a mistake because they know that neither OSU or Michigan has the offensive fire power to score on them.

While I don't disagree, you've developed quite a condition when it comes to bama.

Really Clark?
11-26-2016, 03:25 PM
OSU kicker feeling the pressure today

TUSK
11-26-2016, 03:25 PM
did yall loan Urban yall's Kicker?

dawgday166
11-26-2016, 03:27 PM
As in my other thread ... Urban been consulting with Dan before this game. Number 3 on my previous list would be playing uptight in big game.

Dawgowar
11-26-2016, 03:28 PM
did yall loan Urban yall's Kicker?

Kick six! Now get out of the fetal position and go watch the Iron Bowl. Good luck...for my dad's sake.

TUSK
11-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Kick six! Now get out of the fetal position and go watch the Iron Bowl. Good luck...for my dad's sake.

I had a GF throw a "got a second?" on me the other day... cracked me up..

Alabama plays today?*

msstate7
11-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Really good game

Quaoarsking
11-26-2016, 04:37 PM
The Committee's gotta put Ohio State in the playoff somehow. They're the only team that would have a chance against Alabama.

TUSK
11-26-2016, 04:46 PM
The Committee's gotta put Ohio State in the playoff somehow. They're the only team that would have a chance against Alabama.

So, you're saying "there's a chance?"......

LC Dawg
11-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Michigan got screwed. OSU didn't get that first down. Doesn't really matter. Bama getting their bed shitting out of the way in a win over Auburn today and rolling the rest of the way.

TUSK
11-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Michigan got screwed. OSU didn't get that first down. Doesn't really matter. Bama getting their bed shitting out of the way in a win over Auburn today and rolling the rest of the way.

Yeah, I wanna know what the REC was doin' when OSU got that spot on that 4th down...