PDA

View Full Version : Veazey is taking some jabs at Mullen on twitterf.

Thick
09-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I guess rightfully so after this weekend.

msstate7
09-03-2013, 12:20 PM
I hope he continues. I hope every espn analyst, sec writer, college football writer, etc rips him unmercifully. Hopefully that will put the fire back in dan's belly.

MSUDawg4Life
09-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Hated Veazey when he was here. Still do. He's a rat and I always wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

maroonmania
09-03-2013, 12:35 PM
I hope he continues. I hope every espn analyst, sec writer, college football writer, etc rips him unmercifully. Hopefully that will put the fire back in dan's belly.

Need something to, after last Saturday's game I almost felt like I owed an apology to Finebaum for coming down on him about his negative attitude about Mullen. That was certainly a lousy feeling to have.

Political Hack
09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Finebaum has good ties into the SEC office.

ScoobaDawg
09-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Hated Veazey when he was here. Still do. He's a rat and I always wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Kyle is a good guy and a great writer.

Political Hack
09-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I like VZ... most of the time.

BossDawg
09-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Hopefully that will put the fire back in dan's belly.

I doubt it will. He'll just sit there and chew on his play card.

maroonmania
09-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Finebaum has good ties into the SEC office.

I know you say the SEC office despises Mullen and that may very well be true but that has NO bearing on the coaching job Mullen does with his team which is the issue here. Finebaum on Gameday apparently was dinging Dan over not doing a very good job with MSU's program lately and after losing 5 of 6 to end the year last year and the egg we laid this past Saturday its hard to refute that accusation.