PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Rounsaville from the spirit admits to lying about Leo Lewis tapes

Jarius
11-25-2016, 05:00 PM
https://twitter.com/shanicep21/status/802235267931406341

Tripp McNeely
11-25-2016, 05:02 PM
No way that's real

I_Spy
11-25-2016, 05:03 PM
I didn't believe that about Leo to begin with. True competitors build themselves up with no need to tear others down. I hope Leo has the game of his life against OM. After reading all that mess. We hate OM but we don't wish harm to them or I don't.

I still don't think Leo is some kind of big snitch. I won't ever believe it.

lamont
11-25-2016, 05:14 PM
They spread the rumor that Leo was going to sit- and obviously he didnt. This video bullshit they are spewing is just more bullshit. If they really had it- it would have already been released to hurt us.

Just another example of their Site guys trolling their own fanbase with false hope. Gotta suck to be an OM fan right now

RocketDawg
11-25-2016, 05:21 PM

Which one of those guys is supposed to be Rounsaville? I don't see his name anywhere. Admittedly, I know very little about Twitter.

Op4isabitch
11-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Which one of those guys is supposed to be Rounsaville? I don't see his name anywhere. Admittedly, I know very little about Twitter.

The ugly dude on the right side of the messages, glasses and huge snoz.

Really Clark?
11-25-2016, 05:29 PM
The ugly dude on the right side of the messages, glasses and huge snoz.

And the other guy is a vile psychotic douche

starkvegasdawg
11-25-2016, 05:39 PM
If that's real, when does the bear fanbase get tired of their "journalists" making complete asses out of them time and time again?

preachermatt83
11-25-2016, 05:51 PM
This can't be real. Funny if it was though.

dawgoneyall
11-25-2016, 06:05 PM

Probably attempting to shut down any fallout from recruits thinking they may be secretly taped during visit to uofm.

That perception would destroy their recruiting more than any NCAA investigation.

This was one of their typical "they didn't think before they lied" MO's

smootness
11-25-2016, 06:46 PM
That reads like the fakest thing ever.

TheRef
11-25-2016, 06:47 PM
That reads like the fakest thing ever.

Agreed. Created very recently, follows no one. Wreaks of troll

RougeDawg
11-25-2016, 06:51 PM
That Chute clown is all over Twitter every day all day spewing bullshit.

lamont
11-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Of course its fake. But a good troll because they are making shit up about Leo

Really Clark?
11-25-2016, 06:57 PM
That Chute clown is all over Twitter every day all day spewing bullshit.

He is a deplorable human being on Twitter. I hope he is not like that in real life but the douche factor with that prick exceeds capacity

Spiderman
11-25-2016, 07:23 PM
No way that's real

It's as real as any info Chuck or Yancy has pertaining to Leo, whether now, or on a visit to OM when he was recruited

Political Hack
11-25-2016, 07:32 PM
It's as real as any info Chuck or Yancy has pertaining to Leo, whether now, or on a visit to OM when he was recruited

Lol. That's probably the truth.

No way that's real, but it is funny. Nothing like rivalry week.

JDog13
11-25-2016, 07:34 PM
Some of you need to take that ole miss dick out of your mouth. Who gives a shit if it's real or fake? They haven't cared about their Leo lies their media is pushing. But hey, I get it, you wanna look reasonable for your ole miss buddies. You want their acceptance.

If it proves to be fake, I'll laugh that someone went to that extent to troll. If it's real, I won't be shocked.

lamont
11-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Some of you need to take that ole miss dick out of your mouth. Who gives a shit if it's real or fake? They haven't cared about their Leo lies their media is pushing. But hey, I get it, you wanna look reasonable for your ole miss buddies. You want their acceptance.

If it proves to be fake, I'll laugh that someone went to that extent to troll. If it's real, I won't be shocked.

This guy gets it

smootness
11-25-2016, 08:07 PM

Chill.

JDog13
11-25-2016, 08:12 PM
Chill.

As McCready would say, GFY.

dawgoneyall
11-26-2016, 12:14 AM
He is a deplorable human being on Twitter. I hope he is not like that in real life but the douche factor with that prick exceeds capacity

Uh....he is.

From a far and have met him several, several times ..known (from a far) him for 45 years. He is what he is. He can't help it.

Can't say more but would compromise others.....

smootness
11-26-2016, 09:26 AM
As McCready would say, GFY.

You're a pretty cool guy.

gravedigger
11-26-2016, 10:08 AM

Jdog: it seems one of your friends is locked up in El salvador. Now if you will just text me a picture of your debit card, with the password (assuming its not "password") ill get him out.

No need to thnk me.

Political Hack
11-26-2016, 10:13 AM

I chose to stay above them.

BeastMan
11-26-2016, 10:40 AM
The hilarious thing about this is since it's Chuck, you can't say for certain it isn't real. We're talking about a guy that bad mouthed Neal for reporting on the Barney story. You know, something factual. Chuck doesn't care about truth or facts, he cares about OM and he's said as much publicly and on his board.

lamont
11-26-2016, 11:25 AM
The hilarious thing about this is since it's Chuck, you can't say for certain it isn't real. We're talking about a guy that bad mouthed Neal for reporting on the Barney story. You know, something factual. Chuck doesn't care about truth or facts, he cares about OM and he's said as much publicly and on his board.

very true