PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss still cheating....

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2016, 02:54 PM
Word is that there is a massive bidding war going on for a JUCO player in the state, and wouldn't ya know who sits on top for that player.

Unreal, it never stops. The NCAA has their hands full.

What would a judge do to a person that continued to rob banks while being on trial for robbing banks?

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2016, 03:01 PM
Word is that there is a massive bidding war going on for a JUCO player in the state, and wouldn't ya know who sits on top for that player.

What would a judge do to a person that continued to rob banks while being on trial for robbing banks?
You lock him up without bond.

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2016, 03:03 PM
To add: I've got a question for anyone that's truly in the know.

Should we just assume that there is a bidding of some kind for every high 3 star or better player?

I really have no clue about what goes down here

What percentage of 3 star or better players get caught up in this?

Am I unrealistic to believe that good players can be signed without bidding?

I get this is a sensitive topic, so if you'd rather PM me, I'm cool with that.

BeardoMSU
11-25-2016, 03:04 PM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrhur0310p1qeyufyo1_500.gif

LC Dawg
11-25-2016, 03:20 PM
In Ole Miss world the bank robber would sue the judge and shut down the entire judicial system.

msstate7
11-25-2016, 03:28 PM
I like the investigation dragging on, but I wish the NCAA would go ahead and hit om on the 1st NOA. Then let it be known that there's still a 2nd one to answer to

BeastMan
11-25-2016, 03:29 PM
http://memesinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/95821256acad8d4556defda4c8455edd6538da69c646bdb4a0 c412c05799642b-1.jpg

smootness
11-25-2016, 03:30 PM

Probably wonder how he keeps getting out.

ShotgunDawg
11-25-2016, 03:30 PM
I like the investigation dragging on, but I wish the NCAA would go ahead and hit om on the 1st NOA. Then let it be known that there's still a 2nd one to answer to

Agree. Them being able to continue to compete after agreeing to 8 level 1 violations, seems absurd.

Apoplectic
11-25-2016, 03:35 PM
Three stars get $100 handshakes, rides to games, and general "favors" from the local network. Mostly a pissing match between local rivals. National recruits are elevated with "help" from the network leaders. This "help" is significant with ur typical help with car loans, jobs, or tutoring. Of course if you are not into that kind of stuff you can make it be known and the help will back off.

RezDog7
11-25-2016, 04:56 PM
Three stars get $100 handshakes, rides to games, and general "favors" from the local network. Mostly a pissing match between local rivals. National recruits are elevated with "help" from the network leaders. This "help" is significant with ur typical help with car loans, jobs, or tutoring. Of course if you are not into that kind of stuff you can make it be known and the help will back off.

When you say "not into that kind of stuff" do you mean the player or the school?

lastmajordog
11-25-2016, 07:11 PM
In Ole Miss world the bank robber would sue the judge and shut down the entire judicial system.

Probably just Dickie Scruggs (extort/bribe) him.......quicker that way.

Spiderman
11-25-2016, 07:18 PM
To add: I've got a question for anyone that's truly in the know.

Should we just assume that there is a bidding of some kind for every high 3 star or better player?

I really have no clue about what goes down here

What percentage of 3 star or better players get caught up in this?

Am I unrealistic to believe that good players can be signed without bidding?

I get this is a sensitive topic, so if you'd rather PM me, I'm cool with that.

Had a asst. in the SEC tell me once, you can't buy them all. but everynow and then you have to get in the game to have a shot. hHe said it had to be a sho enuff stud, however.

EngDawg
11-25-2016, 07:39 PM

Would this be enough for repeat offender?

Jack Lambert
11-25-2016, 08:44 PM
Would this be enough for repeat offender?

If you get caught cheating while being investigated for another cheating I think the NCAA would consider that repeat offender. I think Tunsil got money from Ole Miss coaches while ole miss was being investigated. I suspect the NCAA is piss and is going to shit all over Ole Miss.

WSOPdawg
11-25-2016, 09:12 PM
If you get caught cheating while being investigated for another cheating I think the NCAA would consider that repeat offender. I think Tunsil got money from Ole Miss coaches while ole miss was being investigated. I suspect the NCAA is piss and is going to shit all over Ole Miss.

I'm with ya on this one, Jack. I'm now of the opinion that it's gonna be bad for TCUN and they'll be looking at 10 years minimum to recover. Gonna be an awesome decade for us. :D

TrapGame
11-25-2016, 09:19 PM
I hope this is the one that convinces the NCAA that sometimes the death penalty ain't so bad.