PDA

View Full Version : Since it's Thanksgiving ..

preachermatt83
11-24-2016, 09:33 PM
I'll point out one thing positive this year has taught me... Dan may not be perfect and there may be many of us who are torn on our support of him but one thing about him is true.. He is one heck of an offensive mind. None of us would have predicted we would have been potent on Offense after all we lost but the truth is we have been very very good offensively this year.

msbulldog
11-24-2016, 10:52 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Preacher, Praise to The One that allows us to enjoy our lives and passions! Hail State!

preachermatt83
11-24-2016, 11:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Preacher, Praise to The One that allows us to enjoy our lives and passions! Hail State!

Amen my friend!

Liverpooldawg
11-24-2016, 11:41 PM
I'll point out one thing positive this year has taught me... Dan may not be perfect and there may be many of us who are torn on our support of him but one thing about him is true.. He is one heck of an offensive mind. None of us would have predicted we would have been potent on Offense after all we lost but the truth is we have been very very good offensively this year.

Yep, offensively the difference between South Alabama and now is the greatest offensive improvement intra-season I think I have ever seen at MSU. If only the defense had done the same. The key has been Fitz. I never thought he could do it after seeing him look like a deer in the headlights in that first game. He still has a long way to go but if he continues to improve at this rate he is going to be VERY good. He needs to put in the work.

msbulldog
11-25-2016, 12:07 AM
Yep, offensively the difference between South Alabama and now is the greatest offensive improvement intra-season I think I have ever seen at MSU. If only the defense had done the same. The key has been Fitz. I never thought he could do it after seeing him look like a deer in the headlights in that first game. He still has a long way to go but if he continues to improve at this rate he is going to be VERY good. He needs to put in the work.

That is so right, I don't know if it's Brian Johnson or Dan Mullen, but somebody made a high school quarterback who played 1 or 2 years in a triple option into a successful SEC quarterback. Granted, Fitz has all the physical tools, but it had not been put together until later in this season. Fitz has been criticized for his lack of leadership, but I have seen his leadership increased every game. Very few players come to play D1 football with the leadership abilities that Dak Prescott had. Hell that got Dak the scholarship offer in Big Dawg camp.