PDA

View Full Version : This is OUR MVP!!!

RougeDawg
11-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Would be nice to see him continue this and finish it off. This season is great exposure for our university and program. Let's hope we can make the changes necessary to build on this energy.

Statecoachingblows**
11-24-2016, 07:57 PM
Thought it was interesting to hear them talk about the majority of the OL being under contract for several years and being relatively young plus zeke and Dak added to that these guys could be a force for a while. I just can't believe I'm scheduling my day around freakin cowboy games!

RougeDawg
11-24-2016, 08:02 PM
Thought it was interesting to hear them talk about the majority of the OL being under contract for several years and being relatively young plus zeke and Dak added to that these guys could be a force for a while. I just can't believe I'm scheduling my day around freakin cowboy games!

Me either. I've obtained a good bit of respect for Jerry Jones this year now that I've had reason to pay attention to the Cowboys other than Sunday's. With the Saints sucking it up, watching Dak is the a nice fix to calm the nerves.

I seen it dawg
11-24-2016, 09:56 PM
Ditto

BayouDawg
11-25-2016, 12:19 AM
Maybe Dallas can trade Romo for a solid edge rusher. That would go a long way in helping this defense which has improved a bit over the season

ILOATHEBears
11-25-2016, 11:03 AM
Maybe Dallas can trade Romo for a solid edge rusher. That would go a long way in helping this defense which has improved a bit over the season

I know it won't happen but how awesome would it be if they could get Chris Jones and Preston Smith on that d line

klong-dog
11-25-2016, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ross is a late round or FA pickup, recommended by Dak.

Political Hack
11-25-2016, 12:56 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ross is a late round or FA pickup, recommended by Dak.

Unless they lose any OL, they need another outside WR threat and a young TE to help spell Witten on offense. Outside of that, I'd be looking for all defense. They can take care of offensive needs late in the draft and through FA. Id love to see them pick up a great commentary guy like Alshon Jeffries. He's damn good playing opposite side of a #1 like Dez (Brandon Marshall). Defense needs to just select the best available player IMO.

BayouDawg
11-25-2016, 01:24 PM
I know it won't happen but how awesome would it be if they could get Chris Jones and Preston Smith on that d line

That would be insane. I'm personally hoping Von Miller but I know that's a pipe dream