PDA

View Full Version : TeamDak! Begins Saturday! Who is ready??

pdawg10msu
09-03-2013, 10:55 AM
I have been a Tyler fan since day 1 but the day has come where Dak needs to be the QB, I hope to see him starting vs Auburn, If not i will be upset!!!
Go ahead and grab a TEAMDAK shirt as well lol
http://codygriggs.com/apparel.html

curmudgeon
09-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Did you sell out of Tyler for President t-shirts?

pdawg10msu
09-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Did you sell out of Tyler for President t-shirts?

He is being impeached!

pdawg10msu
09-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Do yall feel Dak can lead us the next few years? Or should we look elsewhere? Also I love Coach Collins, he just seems like he knows what he is doing. In the back of my crazy head Im strongly considering wanting him to be our next head coach!! Am I the only one thinking this??

msstate7
09-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Do yall feel Dak can lead us the next few years? Or should we look elsewhere? Also I love Coach Collins, he just seems like he knows what he is doing. In the back of my crazy head Im strongly considering wanting him to be our next head coach!! Am I the only one thinking this??

Collins has impressed me, but not that much. With hud and petrino out there, Collins would be a serious reach.

starkvegasdawg
09-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Collins has impressed me, but not that much. With hud and petrino out there, Collins would be a serious reach.
Do you really think we would even give Petrino a thought? With his baggage I don't think so.

msstate7
09-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Do you really think we would even give Petrino a thought? With his baggage I don't think so.

Only SS can answer that. I'd call him if we were looking for a football coach. If we're looking for a guy to run the BSU, then no I wouldn't call him.

Coach34
09-03-2013, 09:34 PM
With his baggage I don't think so.

Petrino's or Hud's?

pdawg10msu
09-03-2013, 09:51 PM

Which one would u prefer?

msstate7
09-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Which one would u prefer?

Petrino. I think petrino is truly an elite coach. The only reason we would even have a shot is bc the guy is an idiot in his personal life. He's a mess, but I can't remember any of his teams having disciplinary problems so it doesn't run off on his players

starkvegasdawg
09-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Petrino's or Hud's?
Sure I am in the minority but never heard what Hud did...just that he did something.

pdawg10msu
09-03-2013, 10:01 PM
I just don't wanna miss out on Collins being the next great coach

CadaverDawg
09-03-2013, 10:02 PM
If we want to "win at all cost", and compete for Championships....we would hire Petrino if he was available and willing when our next head coaching job opens. If we just want to be a good 8,9 win max team with a few 6-6, 7-5's....we will hire Hudspeth.

I'm fine with either, but considering we are the school that puts ourselves on probation....I doubt Petrino will even get mentioned even if he wanted the job. That would be too logical for a program that is a perennial mid to lower tier SEC school.

msstate7
09-03-2013, 10:04 PM
If we want to "win at all cost", and compete for Championships....we would hire Petrino if he was available and willing when our next head coaching job opens. If we just want to be a good 8,9 win max team with a few 6-6, 7-5's....we will hire Hudspeth.

I agree

bocfarm
09-03-2013, 10:07 PM

I'm fine with either, but considering we are the school that puts ourselves on probation....I doubt Petrino will even get mentioned even if he wanted the job. That would be too logical for a program that is a perennial mid to lower tier SEC school.

Totally agree

Bothrops
09-03-2013, 10:07 PM
I like Collins and hope we can keep him regardless of what happens in the near future.

As for a hc, I would love to have Petrino, but I think Hud could be our next one. That would suit me fine. Either coach would really fire up our crowds. Balls hanging to the ground!!

Bothrops
09-03-2013, 10:09 PM
I just can't see Stricklin sitting down with Petrino.

War Machine Dawg
09-03-2013, 10:25 PM

I don't think it's that big a reach. Plus, as much as I love offense, I prefer defensive HC's. They're much more likely to put aside their ego and make changes. They also seem better at making in-game adjustments. We're also in a league where defense wins championships. I say go for the defensive HC & pay the money for a young, aggressive OC who has total offensive control. Then you get the best of both worlds.

CadaverDawg
09-03-2013, 10:29 PM
I don't think it's that big a reach. Plus, as much as I love offense, I prefer defensive HC's. They're much more likely to put aside their ego and make changes. They also seem better at making in-game adjustments. We're also in a league where defense wins championships. I say go for the defensive HC & pay the money for a young, aggressive OC who has total offensive control. Then you get the best of both worlds.

Southern Miss and Ellis Johnson do not approve of this post.*

bocfarm
09-03-2013, 10:41 PM
I just can't see Stricklin sitting down with Petrino.

Then I think we all know where the real problem lies

pdawg10msu
09-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Then I think we all know where the real problem lies

Well said...